Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Trps wise its still low. But its blowing on Youtube. I guess people like forced marriage tracks. Also Sehar khan is nailing it. Show to isnt that bad.

It seems to be getting popular with Indian audiences, hence the high YT views.

Pak TRP audience is liking Noor Jahan. I hear more on-ground noise about it than other 8 pm shows. People saying they are watching it or talking about it. NJ is not as popular with YT viewers.

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

It seems to be getting popular with Indian audiences, hence the high YT views.

Pak TRP audience is liking Noor Jahan. I hear more on-ground noise about it than other 8 pm shows. People saying they are watching it or talking about it. NJ is not as popular with YT viewers.

Even on Pakistan it seems to be trending. I had checked it. It seems popular on YT. But not with trp audience. Like you said NJ is more popular with TV audience.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Even on Pakistan it seems to be trending. I had checked it. It seems popular on YT. But not with trp audience. Like you said NJ is more popular with TV audience.

Jaffa has had online hype for a while now..I even saw several edits on moiz-andaleeb, numair-andaleeb which made me check out the show...

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Sehar Khan is a powerhouse of talent. Ouff!!! Andaleeb is the soul of this show!

This episode kept me hooked through. The shock of Numair and his family on finding Deebu in that state was done just right. Zara feeling guilty... about time. Deebu's anger at her parents was so poignant. And their realisation that came too late. Moiz not taking the pills seemed like something he probably was stopped from doing by his friends (well done! ) but that does not take away from the fact that Deebu's parents were wrong in forcing her into this marriage. Her dad was too quick to shift the blame on Moiz as being untrustworthy and therefore his actions regarding his daughter as somehow being justified. But no. Sorry. He is the one who pushed his daughter to this point. Not Moiz.

Numair taking care of Deebu was good to watch though I wonder if we will ever get to see any spark from within him. He is too cool and collected all the time. Even when Deebu was lying unconscious in his arms, he had the presence of mind to call for the car and get her to the hospital in time.

Anyway, I am in love with this show because of Sehar Khan's acting. Can watch Deebu all day.

Good story development over all. Eager for the next episode.

Hassan's grandmother showed a shade of her true colours to Zara today. Sinister lady. I am thinking Hassan's madness will soon be out and Zara with her prim and proper life that is all in order is in for a nasty surprise.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Jaffa has had online hype for a while now..I even saw several edits on moiz-andaleeb, numair-andaleeb which made me check out the show...

Its all thanks to Sehar fans who are liking her with both guys. She has gained good following after FT.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Btwn I dislike the way Andaleeb said moiz encouraged him . If I am not wrong the guy didn't also she herself willingly commited suicide before. I dislike when all the blame goes to some other side character for convenience.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Btwn I dislike the way Andaleeb said moiz encouraged him . If I am not wrong the guy didn't also she herself willingly commited suicide before. I dislike when all the blame goes to some other side character for convenience.

No, he gaslighted her twice. On the cliff and afterwards too.

Also, on the phone. He was mostly like all talk but no action.

Mawra's character is so useless in this show, she has a perpetual deer caught in headlights look..and she always seems to make an appearance after everything is said and done asking what happened? and when she has to do something she makes that aforementioned face and does nothing...

When it was mentioned in the hospital that Andleeb's BF might kill herself she was so blasé about it.. yeah the dude might die but whatever I'll just make this face and do nothing...

bet you had he killed himself and there was a ruckus about it, she would be like "kya hua?? main kya karoon? should i ring his mother to warn her?? should i alert the authorities"

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Wasn't she a main character also they didn't utilised her

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Mawra's character is so useless in this show, she has a perpetual deer caught in headlights look..and she always seems to make an appearance after everything is said and done asking what happened? and when she has to do something she makes that aforementioned face and does nothing...

When it was mentioned in the hospital that Andleeb's BF might kill herself she was so blasé about it.. yeah the dude might die but whatever I'll just make this face and do nothing...

bet you had he killed himself and there was a ruckus about it, she would be like "kya hua?? main kya karoon? should i ring his mother to warn her?? should i alert the authorities"

i think she'll be more active once her track starts aka her life goes haywire.