Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago
Sehar has been owning those episodes since few days now. She was unbelievable screen presence.

Earlier I felt like she didn't give much to Andleeb compared to her previous characters now it definitely feels like she's been giving all and all especially for the last 5 episodes.

Edited by music_girl - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Reviews here and twitter are better than biased YouTube reviews.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Thats what I call a bad writing.

Samira Fazal nowadays cannot write good dramas her last drama MBJ was a mediocre one i wish Jafaa was wrote by Sarwat Nazir or qaisra hayat

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Sehar has been owning those episodes since few days now. She was unbelievable screen presence.

Earlier I felt like she didn't give much to Andleeb compared to her previous characters now it definitely feels like she's been giving all and all especially for the last 5 episodes.

Zara & Hassan's track will pick up now; I think if in 1st 10-12 episodes Sehar's track is prominent then in next 10 episodes Mawra's track will be prominent & then last few episodes will focus on both tracks.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Samira Fazal nowadays cannot write good dramas her last drama MBJ was a mediocre one i wish Jafaa was wrote by Sarwat Nazir or qaisra hayat

Qaisara hayat has written far more craps like Wabaal. I don't know much about SN.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Qaisara hayat has written far more craps like Wabaal. I don't know much about SN.

Qaisra also wrote Daldal and main Hari Piya and sarwat Nasir wrote main abdul qadir hoon, khaas and dushman e Jaan

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Ok watched ep 7-9 and Sehar khan was just wowsmiley32smiley32. Brilliant performance. I must say. I have concerns with the writing of the show but performance particularly Sehar khan is excellent. One thing I like about her is that she can emote through eyes.

I also liked the way she cursed Zara. Zara is good for nothing. One of the worst character. Even when Moiz supposedly commited suicide she couldn't even call him. She just takes everything so causally. I think there is more to moiz playing cricket though. Based on promos Andeleeb it seems Andeleeb and Moiz might try to get back again. Parents I must say are the main villain of this show. Absolutely disgusting. How can they not understand she has already tried commiting suicide, she could again. Also they were lucky Numair turned out good. Otherwise, Andaleeb character would have suffered more.

Also, now they should focus on Hassan. I have a feeling that the grandma is the main villain in this story. Not hassan mother. She might not me as bad as I think Hassan thinks.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

Har marz ka ek illaj - shaadi

Ladka awaara - shaadi

Ladki ka affair - shaadi

Ghar pe karz - shaadi

Parents bimaar - shaadi

Property ka masla - shaadi

... Koi bhi problem ho ek hi solution.. Aur in case problem thodi badi hai and you need solution pro max then - bachcha!!

i watched one show where one of the female leads was SA'd as a child.. and she had PTSD whenever she saw any man or got close to them .. and how did the parents try to fix this situation? by getting her married to an older cousin (Mikaal Zulfekar with a fake mustache who was already in love with Sana Javed) ..and as predicted she has PTSD on suhaaq raat and gets really traumatised seeing him and would start screaming ...

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Wrong post

Edited by anikamathur - 2 months ago