Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Bechara Moiz cricket ke chakkoro mein badnam ho gaya smiley36

Andaleeb herself attempted suicide and lived but seeing Moiz, she jumped straight to the fact that he must not have, granted it definitely wasn't the right time to be playing cricket. Moiz, what were you thinking smiley36 but chalo aise hi sahi to set up the track for Numair-Andaleeb.

I think most of us would not have any issue with Numair Andaleeb if the story justified it but here the premise for them is all wrong and forced instead of organic...

Also Hassan's grand ma and Numair's mom aren't that fine human beings. Numair's mom was all for the blame game when she herself manipulated her son into this marriage and Hassan's grand ma telling her to cut off the relationship with her cousin after the suicide attempt when her own son had committed suicide. Heights of hypocrisy...smiley29

Yeah. Also Numair never bringing age gap talks during marriage annoyed me the most in the show. I am not against age gap but atleast it should make sense.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Also Numair never bringing age gap talks during marriage annoyed me the most in the show. I am not against age gap but atleast it should make sense.

Age gap is no issue for the writer so no talks of it from literally anyone in the show ...bas usse numair andaleeb ko set karna hai kisi bhi tarha...smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Age gap is no issue for the writer so no talks of it from literally anyone in the show ...bas usse numair andaleeb ko set karna hai kisi bhi tarha...smiley36

Yeah. Thats what I call a bad writing.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

They dubbed over some dialogues na, in ep 2-3, when they talk about Deebu's age, they might have shot her being in HS but then later changed it to Bachelors in the edits. And the makers made it a point to tell us Numair became a neurosurgeon at a young age. So, maybe thats why they don't think age gap is a problem. Maybesmiley17
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

They dubbed over some dialogues na, in ep 2-3, when they talk about Deebu's age, they might have shot her being in HS but then later changed it to Bachelors in the edits. And the makers made it a point to tell us Numair became a neurosurgeon at a young age. So, maybe thats why they don't think age gap is a problem. Maybesmiley17

Premise specifically says she is into relationship with someone much older. But in the show they never mention it

Contrasting Zara’s poised and professional demeanor is her cousin Andaleeb, played by Sehar Khan. Andaleeb is still a student, passionately in love with a boy from her college. However, her youthful recklessness and concealed romance are abruptly halted when her father discovers the relationship and arranges her marriage to Numair, Zara’s friend, played by Usman Mukhtar. Resistant and heartbroken, Andaleeb is thrust into a union with a man much older than her, stripping her of the love she once cherished.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I will be honest. Despite some faulty track the show is enjoyable. I am liking Sehar khan scenes though initially annoyed by her since she looked same as in Fairy tale. I think if she make smart choices she is one of the actress with potential.

The views too are increasing. I am actually happy because HUM really needs more subscribers. They are far behind ary and geo. The more competition the better.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Yeah. Thats what I call a bad writing.

I feel the premise is weak but it is not so bad esp in terms of execution and performances are good too apart from some...

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I enjoy the discourse in this thread and on x https://x.com/pakidilemma/status/1814387066106479053

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I feel the premise is weak but it is not so bad esp in terms of execution and performances are good too apart from some...

Yeah. I agree. It has good performance and it is addictive. Also no character is good or bad. They have grey shades. I like it despite its flaws.