Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

A girl who's running away time and again under her parents' nose, meeting him (for the last time) fleeing or calling the boy right under the roof everyone is in; will changing the location, school or anything stop her from continuing that?

And how is the mangni supposed to be done? Moiz's mother is just not ready to even talk to Deebu's family. What should her father do? Rub his nose against her foot to not let the children take any drastic step?

And honestly speaking, I being in Andaleeb's parents' place, I would myself have never agreed for a college going boy for my daughter, jismein dono ko apne mustaqbil ka koi ata pata nahi hai. And I'm not a 60 year old. I'm an early 30s old and not married, but I do understand where her parents are coming from.

Look, I'm not supporting a zabardasti ki shaadi, I definitely am not the one who'd do that, but Andaleeb is behaving like a brat no less. If she believes in the fact that she doesn't want to nikaalo her parents' izzat ka janaza, then taking the pills and all, creating all the scenes, involving Numair and his family too in the circus is also not done. In all of this, an unwilling Numair is unnecessarily dragged into getting married to a more unwilling girl and then she takes pills right on the first night and makes an almost police case. If Deebu and Moiz are not at fault, so is Numair. And I believe, even Andaleeb's parents must not be expecting such a step from her. All of this is so unnecessary.

She only ran away because the parents were forcing her to marry some older guy with a high BMI...

If things were status quo these two will go to college, go on those pani puri dates, Andaleeb will act like she's perpetually running late to go somewhere bumping into people and things, Moiz will be her chauffeur taking her from A to B.. and they will most likely get annoyed with each other's idiosyncrasies and break up..

When the dad saw her with her BF in the balcony, the parents should have had a chat with her saying it is NOT OK...they can meet in college but not at home because there are Moholla people who love a good gossip etc..

Another option was sending her to a different city/country to finish her study ... If Moiz is too young to get married then Deebu is too..

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Young people will be rebellious at their age and the more parents tell them not to do sth, the more likely they are to continue to do it, that is why it is essential for parents to be their friends from an early age to avoid this kind of scenarios..not saying Andaleeb and Moiz are completely blameless in all of this but more than them, it is the parents who have driven them to be this way...

Imagine seeing trauma their daughter is going through and then sending her with some older guy who in a lot of cases will do his marital haq on the first night without consent.. Numair isn't that type but a lot of men would.. yikes

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Waise badi baat hain 9 episodes ho gyein, Seher is shining with her character, even though this show has 4 leads on the poster. A stark contrast to some nepo babies who failed to do so with lead hero roles even when they had more screen time. I guess when you are an outsider, you have to really work hard to make your mark. Kudos to her smiley32

Yes, I too like when a non-Nepo actor makes his or her place through his or her talent. People, including me, don't consider Sehar A lister, but her track record on Youtube is like some A lister. As a lead, Jafaa will be her 10th consecutive drama to do 100 million+ views, and if it achieves 200 million views, then it will be her 7th consecutive drama to do 200 million views.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Welcome back Hatim I've missed you smiley27smiley31

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Welcome back Hatim I've missed you smiley27smiley31

Thankyou. I'll binge watch first 10 episodes of Jafaa & ZPKB & will continue watching remaining episodes of BRKRJ.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Yes, I too like when a non-Nepo actor makes his or her place through his or her talent. People, including me, don't consider Sehar A lister, but her track record on Youtube is like some A lister. As a lead, Jafaa will be her 10th consecutive drama to do 100 million+ views, and if it achieves 200 million views, then it will be her 7th consecutive drama to do 200 million views.

Thats great, I don't keep track of yt views, but I am glad she is doing so well. Very well deserved. I watched her for the first time in Fairytale and really enjoyed her performance. Hope she does more projects
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Thankyou. I'll binge watch first 10 episodes of Jafaa & ZPKB & will continue watching remaining episodes of BRKRJ.

Jafaa is boring wahi ghisi phiti storyline hai and Andaleeb's track reminds me of Bebasi if they started Mawra track I'll be happy

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Those who hasn't Watched Bebasi should watch this ost it has the same story as Jafaa

https://youtu.be/aSUFzy59RzE?si=jWvR5OIfAGlWJWJp

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

So Moiz just wanted Deebu to be in guilt for agreeing to marry. He did not actually believe she would have the guts to attempt suicide.

I don't get how Deebu forgave her parents so easily. Just because Moiz did not die, doesn't mean her parents are right about getting her married so hastily.

Also, her awful dad, even on her deathbed be like, what will your husband think about this smiley29

Just goes to show that some parents love their kid but don't know them or like them

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Jafaa is boring wahi ghisi phiti storyline hai and Andaleeb's track reminds me of Bebasi if they started Mawra track I'll be happy

I've seen a few scenes of Jafaa, and it doesn't look boring to me. Yes, the Andaleeb and Numair story is something we have seen many times, but the execution of the story is good, and the performances of the actors are also good, which makes the drama entertaining.