Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 months ago

I like Usman since Anna, but the project with Mahira was depressing. So I am way too excited for this. But I did like Deebu-Moiz, very fresh and age appropriate. smiley9

Love the OST smiley27

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: meandwho

I like Usman since Anna, but the project with Mahira was depressing. So I am way too excited for this. But I did like Deebu-Moiz, very fresh and age appropriate. smiley9

Love the OST smiley27

I quit HKKST for the same reason nm

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

The OST could've been great if they brought Sahir Ali Bagga for the OST he'll make it masterpiece just like MTA OST

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Finally watched the latest episode of Jafaa. This is one solid drama. Sehar is really the star of the show! She adds so much to each of her scenes...even when acting with the stone wall aka ZK.

Poor Numair. he truly did not deserve this and Zara has betrayed both her cousin and her best friend by remaining silent.

As for Hassan's grandmother, she is one suspicious character.

Originally posted by: twerping

Finally watched the latest episode of Jafaa. This is one solid drama. Sehar is really the star of the show! She adds so much to each of her scenes...even when acting with the stone wall aka ZK.

Poor Numair. he truly did not deserve this and Zara has betrayed both her cousin and her best friend by remaining silent.

As for Hassan's grandmother, she is one suspicious character.

Mawra's character was so annoying in that episode.. I don't know if she's meant to be annoying but the faces she made showing fake concern "what should i have done.. i did it for you and your future, should i go tell uncle etc now?"

So passive aggressive and sanctimonious...

I really don't hope they make Moiz out to be selfish (i mean come to think of it its not selfish to not kill yourself..people do get second thoughts and jitters, its a huge decision...) etc just to sell Numair as a great choice and how the parents and Mawra's characters get vindicated..

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Mawra's character was so annoying in that episode.. I don't know if she's meant to be annoying but the faces she made showing fake concern "what should i have done.. i did it for you and your future, should i go tell uncle etc now?"

So passive aggressive and sanctimonious...

I really don't hope they make Moiz out to be selfish (i mean come to think of it its not selfish to not kill yourself..people do get second thoughts and jitters, its a huge decision...) etc just to sell Numair as a great choice and how the parents and Mawra's characters get vindicated..

Word!! Zara came across as truly wishywashy and sanctimonious as you mention. Perhaps the makers are trying to show how in our culture young people's feelings are simply not taken seriously. But for Zara who claims to be a friend and confidant for Deebu, this is sheer betrayal.

I loved the bit where Deebu says "I am sorry Baba".

Wish Moiz was a better actor then his scenes would have been more emotional for us to watch but anyway, yes, he is simply a teenager. They should not turn him into a villain. In fact, it seems ridiculous that the parents think marrying Deebu in this state is a good idea. What are they thinking!!!!

Originally posted by: twerping

Word!! Zara came across as truly wishywashy and sanctimonious as you mention. Perhaps the makers are trying to show how in our culture young people's feelings are simply not taken seriously. But for Zara who claims to be a friend and confidant for Deebu, this is sheer betrayal.

I loved the bit where Deebu says "I am sorry Baba".

Wish Moiz was a better actor then his scenes would have been more emotional for us to watch but anyway, yes, he is simply a teenager. They should not turn him into a villain. In fact, it seems ridiculous that the parents think marrying Deebu in this state is a good idea. What are they thinking!!!!

The parents are intellectually challenged.. The way Deebu was behaving before the marriage, did they expect everything will be perfect and normal once she gets married and leaves the house.. Also, what was the hurry to get her married, that too to the first proposal...

You know what's gonna happen now, Numair's gonna nurse her back to health and then they will be the end game.....That doesn't make the parents right ..maybe the alternate life for Deebu would have made her more happy more content, where she had agency over it..

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

No shade to seher but I wish andaleeb was played by alizeh Shah as she's typecasted into these roles best example is bebasi and taqdeer