Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

they will try to portray Moiz as not the best for her and Mr 40 will end up caring for her and in the end the "loving dad" ends up being the hero who made the right decision.. everyone happy

UGH.. i think

Do you dislike this trope or the actor, Usman?

Originally posted by: meandwho

Do you dislike this trope or the actor, Usman?

the trope.. i don't have any reason to like or dislike Usman.. he can live

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

It isn't fair to compare Moiz's emotional maturity with that of Numair because in that case Numair obv will have the upper hand. Young people in love will do many dumb things...was it right? No...but could it have been avoided? Yes...all this mess is because of the two families only...

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

the trope.. i don't have any reason to like or dislike Usman.. he can live

Oh, I feel like much of the hate towards this is also because visually Seher-moiz look better together and Usman is not exactly fit. But HUM did have a show with the opposite of this where young love triumphed in MGM, so I don't feel this one so overdone
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

Oh, I feel like much of the hate towards this is also because visually Seher-moiz look better together and Usman is not exactly fit. But HUM did have a show with the opposite of this where young love triumphed in MGM, so I don't feel this one so overdone

Its not about who looks fit but how they potray it. Also, I am not a big fan of this writer. She is the same writer who in Alvda did everything to unite main leads in the end though there were instances I felt their unification doesn't make sense and they themselves were such a faulty character.

Its just that I am not liking that they forcefully made andaleeb marry then are now making moiz look bad so that it becomes easier for us to root for Usman character. Also, the parents will later get free cheat. Its lacking creativity I would say.

MGM was different it didn't have love triangle and they actually handle topic really well. I don't think they made the girl marry someone? Also at one point everyone realised they made mistake be it the girl, the boy and the parents.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Visually as well as compatibility wise Moiz- Deebu and Numair-Zara made more sense to me...

I don't get the premise of forcing off your college going daughter to someone twice her age just because she likes someone..that too when the family is shown to be quite modern and educated..at least I cannot connect it to the society we live in this age...

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Visually as well as compatibility wise Moiz- Deebu and Numair-Zara made more sense to me...

I don't get the premise of forcing off your college going daughter to someone twice her age just because she likes someone..that too when the family is shown to be quite modern and educated..at least I cannot connect it to the society we live in this age...

She didn't just like someone, she called him home at night. Bunked her classes and sneaked out at night to meet him. No modern educated parent would accept their daughter mingling like that with a guy. It would have been different has Moiz bought his rishta, but he spent more time and effort to convince deebu she should take the pills than he spent in asking his mom to meet Deeebu's parents.

Ideally the parents should have pushed her to complete her studies, maybe change her school to a different state. Even then, Numair is shown to be a successful surgeon with a kind heart. With him she would be set for life, unless she self-sabotages.

And personally I like Numair-Deebu scenes in the OST, so I am looking forward to them as a couple.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Naumair and Zara Are the end game in this drama looks like andaleeb will be the main antagonist

https://x.com/MalikSb572/status/1812239130480545994?t=VdNK1EPcb3mJP6s_0Y6dPg&s=19