Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meandwho

I felt like he kind of pushed her to suicide and that's a horrible thing to do. Good for him, that he didn't take any pills

I mean, he goes back to his normal life, it's andleeb that was sitting dolled up on the bed

that was so cruel

https://x.com/mu11941/status/1811778953297715607?t=10HXcRHY3ikQFju2LRtgmg&s=19

Rowl2022 thumbnail
As much as the dad is to blame- I blame Zara so much more. She was the only one who could have honestly told Numair, her FRIEND, what was going on with Andaleeb. Andaleeb is right to hate her. The entire wedding could have been stopped. Zara also told her (extremely judgemental) husband about Andaleeb and moiz, but didn't think to tell her own parents, who could have spoken up for Andaleeb and tried to calm the dad down from forcing his daughter into marriage?
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Sehar looked so pretty as the bride in this smiley42

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow thoroughly enjoyed the episode - Moiz is total nalayak.

To love someone is not to encourage them about suicide and killing oneself and even supply the beloved with pills. Yikes. As far as character goes - Deebo deserves way better than Moiz.Also another thing, Sehar is stunning in this episode style wise and acting wise. The acting and dialogue delivery was superb - I felt each and every word she spoke as if she truly became the character. Also the dialogues between Deebo and Zara was fabulous.

Poor Numair ! All Zara had to do was to tell him about Moiz but she didn't . Deebo's family well and truly made a fool out of Numair and his family. Numair might be old , fat and losing hair but he will never ever encourage Deebo to take her own life

Edited by Delulunahi - 2 months ago

they will try to portray Moiz as not the best for her and Mr 40 will end up caring for her and in the end the "loving dad" ends up being the hero who made the right decision.. everyone happy

UGH.. i think

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

they will try to portray Moiz as not the best for her and Mr 40 will end up caring for her and in the end the "loving dad" ends up being the hero who made the right decision.. everyone happy

UGH.. i think

They are going on the same route I believe.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really hope what you guys are saying doesn't come true, what's the point of the word JAFA then smiley39

Loved the bridal look, this is the first time they used the ost and it hit the right feels.

Moiz was sorta gaslighting her I feel.

Moiz and Andleeb were a good looking pair as well.

Hassan is very scary tbh. Loved the scene with Zara and Andleeb. Especially the last bit where she begs and says "I'm already marrying him"