Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

You guys are the first ones who said they don't like Mawra's character smiley36 I didn't even think that she did bare minimum. I think since Hassan was already frustrated with the whole situation, she didn't want to do anything with Andleeb.

I agree. I haven't even watched the latest episode. Disliked her since she came to talk about andaleeb but then later told Andaleeb have to fight for love herself. And then goes to his friend says he will never get as good wife as Andaleeb lol without revealing about andaleeb ex. I fail to believe she is smart.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mala06

I agree. I haven't even watched the latest episode. Disliked her since she came to talk about andaleeb but then later told Andaleeb have to fight for love herself. And then goes to his friend says he will never get as good wife as Andaleeb lol without revealing about andaleeb ex. I fail to believe she is smart.

recent episode had Hassan saying Andleeb is not a good girl, she had affairs and now marrying her friend. Zara was convincing him she is a nice girl as she saw her grew up.
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: music_girl

recent episode had Hassan saying Andleeb is not a good girl, she had affairs and now marrying her friend. Zara was convincing him she is a nice girl as she saw her grew up.

Lol what a logic. Anyway I now I want to see Zara when she faces her true problem.

So finally people are finding show problematic now that father is focing daughter. I have found it problematic from day one. Othwise every commet would be like best father is Andeleebs lol.

these so called fathers who apparently "love" their daughters are the worst.. At least with A-hole dads you know they are A-holes like Dua's dad in Jaan Nisaar..

You have to be some sort of a narcissist to think what you think is good for your "adult" daughter is what is best for them.. and you know what is infuriating, somehow they show at the end that everything works out.. these shows gaslight the audience (specially females) so much.. Eg- female characters aren't allowed to get a job (even so called good male characters say shiz like why do you have the need to work?) and they're not allowed to strive to get a partner with money (because that is being greedy), you're not allowed to want someone who is good looking... so you should just resign to being in the same financial situation because you can't work and you can't look for a partner with money...

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

They look really good...very screen compatiblesmiley42

Love Seher's styling..she wears such heavy lehenga, but carries it off wellsmiley27

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

So finally people are finding show problematic now that father is focing daughter. I have found it problematic from day one. Othwise every commet would be like best father is Andeleebs lol.

I liked the father initially...he didn't create a hullabaloo when he saw Moiz at his home, late night. And he also told Deebu to ask him to come home with a rishta. But then he suddenly turned psycho and now wants to wed her in 3 days and is being absolutely brute and basically trying to dump his child onto another man.
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

I liked the father initially...he didn't create a hullabaloo when he saw Moiz at his home, late night. And he also told Deebu to ask him to come home with a rishta. But then he suddenly turned psycho and now wants to wed her in 3 days and is being absolutely brute and basically trying to dump his child onto another man.

Yeah. He seems to be the main villain now.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Sadly this drama is not focusing on Zara and Hassan they're Both the main characters