Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

andleeb will end up hating him

According to the teaser, it's because of the sleeping pills which I find stupid smiley36

I don't think it would be because of the pills..he didn't give her any. If at all she herself snatched some from him. I think he will do something to make her hate him, because till now they both have been good to each other and clearly very in love
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I have quit the drama due to being similar to hddcs

Oh! Everyone loves hddcs but it gave me ptsd... I wanted aish with salman..

I started watching it but by episode 5 I'm so irritated with deebu/numair's parents.. They are so pushy and overbearing and it's all made to look like love... As if they are doing the right thing.. I want to smack them

Seriously radd has spoiled me.. I want to see compatible happy people making decisions like adults

bips thumbnail

And what is that nonsense that moiz is not settled.. How settled was numair when he was moiz's age??.. Free ki internship mein 20 ghante laga raha hoga.. How can they ask moiz to be settled when he hasn't even graduated yet.?

Originally posted by: meandwho

No, by the X-user. The channels only blur out Hira Mani's waistsmiley36

what is so scandalous about kween Hira Waist? lol

Originally posted by: bips

Oh! Everyone loves hddcs but it gave me ptsd... I wanted aish with salman..

I started watching it but by episode 5 I'm so irritated with deebu/numair's parents.. They are so pushy and overbearing and it's all made to look like love... As if they are doing the right thing.. I want to smack them

Seriously radd has spoiled me.. I want to see compatible happy people making decisions like adults

We are supposed to think whatever they're doing is because of their concern for their kid.. Like does she need to get married now? she can barely walk, she is perpetually hopping and running and skipping and jumping like she's still in a playground..

They just decide the first proposal is the best one? ever heard of shopping around? What is so great about this Plus sized Adonis?

- Doesn't smile tries to act like a poor man's Byronic hero

- Has high body fat % - looks chubby

- A couple of years away from Type 2 diabetes

- is over 16 years older than the girl

- possibly approaching 40 and still a virgin

Okay get her married but couldn't they find a dude in his 20s? Management Consultant Humza or Civil Engineer Bilal or Architect Wahaj?

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

We are supposed to think whatever they're doing is because of their concern for their kid.. Like does she need to get married now? she can barely walk, she is perpetually hopping and running and skipping and jumping like she's still in a playground..

They just decide the first proposal is the best one? ever heard of shopping around? What is so great about this Plus sized Adonis?

Okay get her married but couldn't they find a dude in his 20s? Management Consultant Humza or Civil Engineer Bilal or Architect Wahaj?

or a supremely attractive and unbearably handsome neuroscientist Khaqan

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago
bips thumbnail

But were they available right now?? .. Architect nahin, abhi toh kisi chor uchakke se shaadi karaa dete woh

They have basically killed her innocence and zest for life... She'll never be this happy again and never trust the people close to her..

Ofcourse she'll find love again.. But they gave her a crash course in adulting which was not needed

I seriously don't get her father.. Like he wants her to get married this second... He is like abhi shaadi Kar do.. Why wait even for a month?... He has no problem even trusting vague promises of the inlaws ki hum isse padhne denge... As if ki balaa talee sar se

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Maybe this is deliberate. The parents might regret it later. But then later they will definitely show sehar happily married with older guy. Also, they never mention age gap which pisses me off.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: bips

But were they available right now?? .. Architect nahin, abhi toh kisi chor uchakke se shaadi karaa dete woh

They have basically killed her innocence and zest for life... She'll never be this happy again and never trust the people close to her..

Ofcourse she'll find love again.. But they gave her a crash course in adulting which was not needed

I seriously don't get her father.. Like he wants her to get married this second... He is like abhi shaadi Kar do.. Why wait even for a month?... He has no problem even trusting vague promises of the inlaws ki hum isse padhne denge... As if ki balaa talee sar se

These parents are commiting crime forcing her to marry person she doesn't like. Also Mawras character is so useless.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

what is so scandalous about kween Hira Waist? lol

Nothing scandalous she's showing her hotness