Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Jafaa toppped the chart 1st time as per Hum with 7.3 trp

https://www.instagram.com/p/C84PAUCIDku/?hl=en

Edited by Hatimoon - 7 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

This episode really made me sad for Deebu-moiz. The last scene where they were discussing about Romeo-Juliet was just so heart wrenching. Love the plot, and all the actors look so good. I like Seher's acting in this, now there's no Umeed in deebu. 

Zarrar is a great model, very good looking. His acting needs more polish. 

I also liked how Numair is attentive to deebu. I feel like he will be an empathetic partner.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Are you watch this?

yes smiley9 done with two episodes. 

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is it just me who felt that Numair looks different in the next episode teaser? 

He looked good in the teaser. I like that he keeps trying to ask Deebu if she is happy and wants to go through with the marriage but her mom is just constantly there. I feel so bad for Deebu. 

Edited by Bella250 - 2 days ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Channa Mereya with Moiz next episode 

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Another very interesting episode. The sign of a good episode is that it feels like it was too short! And Jafaa has consistently maintained a solid pace in terms of storytelling. 

Sehar Khan is such a good actress. This cannot be said too many times. Her looking broken as her mother wakes her up and gets her ready to meet her in-laws was so well done! 

The scene of the two of them (Moiz and Deebu) sitting literally on a cliff was very beautiful. Zarrar Khan is very good-looking, but when he tries to act, it is like watching a stone emote. He does better in scenes where there is no need for acting and instead the frames tell their own story. 

Numair picking up on the fact that something is wrong with his bride-to-be is good omen for the future. However, Andaleeb's parents really need guidance at the moment. Their handling their daughter like she is a five-year-old in a toy store throwing a tantrum is not recipe for good parenting. And I am guessing Andaleeb will take the pills on the night of the wedding (scene we see in the OST video). 

On the other hand, Dr. Zara's well-ordered life is sitting on a sleeping volcano that is her husband's inner demons.