Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Whattttaaaa well cut trailer 🙌. Vicky hitting it outta the park in every frame. If the movie made sure to have Vicky in every frame, this will be a sure shot hit.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fantastic.💯

Word Count: 1

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great trailer! Unfortunately for Vicky, this will not perform well.

Edited by ohophelia - 10 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good trailer. Vicky is top notch. I hope script has a good flow. If it works Vicky will easily cement his place as one of the best. Though I know he’s already kind of there.

Did Indira Gandhi always have that look and gaze or is that just Fatima?

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Good trailer. Vicky is top notch. I hope script has a good flow. If it works Vicky will easily cement his place as one of the best. Though I know he’s already kind of there.

No, Indira Gandhi has been kinda caricatured. I don’t know much but I know this much ke no one would be able to tell her looking into her eye to mind her own business and here by the looks of it Sam is getting away with a lot more than that. I am wondering when did Army have so much power over the democratically elected leader in India.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 10 months ago
1123225 thumbnail

No. Indira Gandhi was one tough cookie. It's Fatima making her look weird.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 10 months ago
1123225 thumbnail
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Actually something about her look and head tilt is shown in the trailer too by Fatima. That’s what I was talking about. Body language and mannerism. I do however agree that the trailer does imply that Sam doesn’t listen or want to listen to her. But I don’t know how that plays in the movie and I also have no historical knowledge of this.

1123225 thumbnail

Actually something about her look and head tilt is shown in the trailer too by Fatima. That’s what I was talking about. Body language and mannerism. I do however agree that the trailer does imply that Sam doesn’t listen or want to listen to her. But I don’t know how that plays in the movie and I also have no historical knowledge of this.

I was talking about Indira Gandhi's overall vibe. Fatima looks like she's waiting for Manekshaw to ride to the rescue. IG made her own decisions, with input and sometimes ignoring input.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Indira once confronted Sam..She told him that everybody was telling her that After the war..Military will take over. The dialogues "jisko tumhe training mili hai".. and "tum nahi kar sakte" were about that.

Sam and she had very friendly relationship.he used to say"The girl wants to see me" Indira was younger than Sam.

In the film-the tone is very different.

This Sam interview is really funny and interesting at the same time..There is a 45 minute version too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzlM7gM9Cks&t=887s

Edited by you2 - 10 months ago