Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

KZ is good looking, young,fresh with great screen presence and X factor ....mannara is lacking in almost all the things...her only high point is PC / pari ki cousin

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ninamoon

Mannara also said “I don’t want to cook with her she will get triggered and attack me”. Khanzadi has never spazzed out on Mannara. And she had nothing against Mannara in that moment. They both were not fighting before this. Mannara just took the opportunity to further kick someone that was already on the floor.

You probably didn't watch the live feed where Khanzaadi was constantly taunting Manara saying:

"I don't need a shoulder to cry on. I'm not manara"

That's how the fight broke out between them.

But yes Manara acts petty sometimes.

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gosh it’s so refreshing to hear the truth ! They are trying WAY TOO HARD to make Khanzadi look bad and it really makes me support her even more. She might be trying a time pass love angle but atleast in fights she unapologetically speaks her true feelings.

And Munnara.. is just ewww to watch. A desperate lady trying to gain the attention of a younger, uninterested man who is in a relationship. It’s soo desperate!

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Makers are doing it deliberately to make KZ look like the bad girl in mannara vs KZ fight.

And now bb is desperately trying to make munnara happen and shove them down our throats. I find them super boring and skip their part completely.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninamoon

Gosh it’s so refreshing to hear the truth ! They are trying WAY TOO HARD to make Khanzadi look bad and it really makes me support her even more. She might be trying a time pass love angle but atleast in fights she unapologetically speaks her true feelings.

And Munnara.. is just ewww to watch. A desperate lady trying to gain the attention of a younger, uninterested man who is in a relationship. It’s soo desperate!

Bb's trick is slowly beginning to backfire. A lot of people who liked mannara previously have now started disliking her for her attitude and for bb and sallu turning a blind eye to her actions.

I like KZ. She doesn't indulge in backbiting and gossiping. Jo bhi hai muh pe bol deti hai.

Khushali07 thumbnail

Seriously manarra not only backbotch about khanzadi but also about munnawar to Babu bhaiya and tehelka .She is so fake man.She has no control over her words and starts crying on small petty issues.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mannara suffers from "I'm not like other girls" syndrome.

You know the girl who goes out of her way to put down other females and believes herself to be better than all of them bec she is a special snowflake.

ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don’t want to drag precious contestants but Mannara have started to remind me of Tanisha, and how she was always jealous of Gauhar. Guess thats a pattern of less successful nepo babies. I don’t find KZ antics characterless or tasteless with Abhishek but the way Mannara flirts and touch him looks tasteless and doesn’t give her any credibility to judge other girls

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why the hell was Manara allowed a greeting from her relative???

She LOST so no prize for her!! Yet, there he was, Salman favoring a loser!smiley7

astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

She needs all the attention to herself

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg I couldn’t have said it any better! She will go to any length to make herself look better than all other girls. She will drag the down and defame them so that all these guys can drool over her. Seems to be working on Salman only..

Originally posted by: bips

Mannara suffers from "I'm not like other girls" syndrome.

You know the girl who goes out of her way to put down other females and believes herself to be better than all of them bec she is a special snowflake.