Why is Mannara so jealous of Khanzaadi?

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

She is constantly talking bad about Khanzadi behind her back. Atleast when Khanzadi has an issue with her she says it to her face that you’re fake.

But mannara.. first she went to munawar and was bitching to him. Khanzadi she’s copying me and following me everywhere why is she friends with my friends. Meanwhile that was the day khanzadi went out of her way to help mannara get ready and she even did her makeup.

And then Munawar said to mannara- okay so you don’t like khanzadi then.

And mannara said no it’s just that she wants me to do what she does and to follow her around. Here she twisted her own words because that’s the opposite of what she just complained to him.

Later, Khanzadi had an issue with Rinku and Jigna from her food comment. Rinku and Jigna told Mannara and Khanzadi to cook. Mannara took advantage of their fight to further fight with Khanzadi and attacked her infront of the whole Dimaag house. Mannara also said “I don’t want to cook with her she will get triggered and attack me”. Khanzadi has never spazzed out on Mannara. And she had nothing against Mannara in that moment. They both were not fighting before this. Mannara just took the opportunity to further kick someone that was already on the floor.

She used that fight to try to gain sympathy from the whole house after that and was calling Khanzadi an attention seeker and saying she behaves like her saasu ma. (even though she’s 5 younger than her)

In this fight she also tried to make Munawar choose sides and basically was aiming for Dimag house to all go against Khanzadi and eventually wanted to turn the whole house against her.

Rinku and Jigna picked up on this possessiveness that Mannara has over Munawar and even questioned him on it to see if he had feelings. But he clarified it’s only friendship.

Mannara even went to rinku and jigna to backbite about khanzadi. Trying to rid her from Dimag room.

She then went to Anurag and told him she has issues with khanzadi being his friend.

When Abhishek and Khanzadi were having a lovey moment, Mannara was peaking at them and telling everyone it doesn’t look real because Khanzadi is a vamp. Who cares if it’s fake atleast it’s something new and interesting!

Why does she care sooo much about everything Khanzadi is doing? She’s so affected by her meanwhile Khanzadi showed a genuine friendship with Mannara and wanted loyalty. Instead she just received backbiting, hate and name calling.

I think Mannara is very jealous of Khanzadi. We’ve never seen Khanzadi initiating any of this. It’s always Mannara plotting and backbiting against her. She’s constantly focused on Khanzadi, what she’s wearing, who she’s friends with, her and abhisheks love angle.. that’s all none of her business. but she’s so invested in everything related to Khanzadi. Anytime Khanzadi has said something to Mannara it’s always a reaction or reply to what Mannara has done.

I’m afraid with her chalak tactics, Mannara will continue this hating on Khanzadi and slowly try to turn people against her. As that’s what she’s been doing all week. Please be careful to watch guys!! Don’t be fooled by Mannara who is actively trying to make Khanzadi look like the vamp in this show and swaying housemates against her!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Manara has issue with every female in the house ..first it was Isha .. then Ankita now Khanzadi

Manara is insecure for sure

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Manara is jealous of all the women in the house. She wants to get all the attention from people around her but she’s not getting it so whenever any other woman gets any support and praise she loses it and starts tarnishing their reputation and just try to influence people by showing herself victim and demonizes other person.

She always initiate the fight and then portrays herself to be a victim but in fact she’s a big bully. smiley21 She knows she’ll get away with it on WKW because of her so called Bollywood connection

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mannara's topic of discussion throughout the day revolves around only two things: Khanzaadi and 'I'm so hurt'. She is the most annoying person in this house.

She wants to be the centre of attention all the time and feels insecure when some other girl gets it. What's worse is the free passes that Princess Mannara gets from Salman every weekend.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 11 months ago
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for writing an essay on Mannara's jealousy and yes I agree she is jealous and insecure of Khanzadi.

Edited by joker83 - 11 months ago
ninamoon thumbnail

Yes you’re right it’s not just Khanzadi she gets jealous when any woman around her gets attention. It’s soo cringe to watch her hating on other women in the house when they’ve not done anything against anyone. Again yesterday she was saying “oh it’s okay to have a love affair in this house?”. She’s constantly showing her jealousy and hatred. Salman Khan is the only one giving her attention which she uses as a green light to continue bullying and talking sh*t about the other woman.

Originally posted by: rajni13

Manara is jealous of all the women in the house. She wants to get all the attention from people around her but she’s not getting it so whenever any other woman gets any support and praise she loses it and starts tarnishing their reputation and just try to influence people by showing herself victim and demonizes other person.

She always initiate the fight and then portrays herself to be a victim but in fact she’s a big bully. smiley21 She knows she’ll get away with it on WKW because of her so called Bollywood connection

ninamoon thumbnail

ufff I hate that he gives her that support and all because she’s linked to Parineeti & Priiyanka. On her own she’s nothing. She has a surface level fake persona and bullies and bad mouths other women, and for him to support that just shows how shallow he is.

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Mannara's topic of discussion throughout the day revolves around only two things: Khanzaadi and 'I'm so hurt'. She is the most annoying person in this house.

She wants to be the centre of attention all the time and feels insecure when some other girl gets it. What's worse is the free passes that Princess Mannara gets from Salman every weekend.

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Manara is insecure crap, whereas Khanzadi shows some spine, and has far better control over her feelings. Message to Manara: there are no "friends" in BB, only competitors and strategic partners.

Edited by BiloxiBlues - 11 months ago
ninamoon thumbnail

Khanzadi definitely has a spine and she doesn’t spend useless time backbiting and trying to turn everyone against Mannara.

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

Manara is insecure crap, whereas Khanzadi shows some spine, and has far better control over her feelings. Message to Manara: there are no "friends" in BB, only competitors and strategic partners.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninamoon

ufff I hate that he gives her that support and all because she’s linked to Parineeti & Priiyanka. On her own she’s nothing. She has a surface level fake persona and bullies and bad mouths other women, and for him to support that just shows how shallow he is.

He is. And mannara's 'molest' comment was not even addressed properly by salman but he went on and on about what all Khanzaadi said and did that week. Makers are doing it deliberately to make KZ look like the bad girl in mannara vs KZ fight.

And now bb is desperately trying to make munnara happen and shove them down our throats. I find them super boring and skip their part completely.