Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

Anku is doing it on purpose couldn't u see the smile and smirk on her face.

Ankita is smart then

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aish is mocking Ankita by making faces, what do you expect Ankita to do ? Ankita could have made a huge deal about the mocking but she laughed it off here.

Both ankita vicky dealing this psycho well.

Kal bhi Vicky ko chal chal bol rahi thi, vicky bhi pocha kahan chalna hai

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibecheck

aj finally "task" hoga but this task will only involve cheekhna and larhna as if we're not already seeing that on a daily basis 😒

We need a torture task smiley36

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

We need a torture task smiley36

where we get we torture them and bb because we're tired of them torturing us with these boring chindi fights over food, kitchen, chori smiley36

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

where we get we torture them and bb because we're tired of them torturing us with these boring chindi fights over food, kitchen, chori smiley36

I swear, I have not seen a decent torture task since forever. Also BB's mahaan lectures are getting so annoying, like bro stfu and give some tasks and situations first to make the house exciting instead of whining about ration.

Also I do not believe everyone cooks in 1 hour.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

I want to see Aish's unhinged self in torture task. smiley37smiley37

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I swear, I have not seen a decent torture task since forever. Also BB's mahaan lectures are getting so annoying, like bro stfu and give some tasks and situations first to make the house exciting instead of whining about ration.

Also I do not believe everyone cooks in 1 hour.

fr. they made the show so damn boring. it's all about forced fights now over things that don't matter. no genuine connections, no tasks, no usage of intelligence in sight by anyone.

i don't believe it either. i haven't seen any of them argue or fight about it after like the first day or two, so the hour may have been real then. ab sab araam se ek ghante mein khana bana lete hain without ever having issues? miss me with that BS smiley36

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I want to see Aish's unhinged self in torture task. smiley37smiley37

the ddt will cross 150 pages then smiley16smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

the ddt will cross 150 pages then smiley16smiley36

Aaj toh definitely 100 hoga. Gifs banane ke liye I am sure Cookrie is ready.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 11 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

fr. they made the show so damn boring. it's all about forced fights now over things that don't matter. no genuine connections, no tasks, no usage of intelligence in sight by anyone.

i don't believe it either. i haven't seen any of them argue or fight about it after like the first day or two, so the hour may have been real then. ab sab araam se ek ghante mein khana bana lete hain without ever having issues? miss me with that BS smiley36

@bold 100% it is literally impossible to cook for that many people that quickly, BB thinks we are foolssmiley37