Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/BiggBoss/status/1722173641658601912?s=20

Infi, Aish toh puri pagal hogayi hai. The way she came close to Ankita. Ankita was definitely uncomfortable.

Anku is doing it on purpose couldn't u see the smile and smirk on her face.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

I still don't understand Aish aur Neil ko Ankita-Vicky se problem hui kyu?? I don't think these two have done anything like that to have such a huge reaction from Aish and Neil. They were never friends but hate wala koi kaam toh nhi kiya.

Aish's and Neil's only game is talking against V & A . Their every conversation and fight is about V and A.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 11 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vicky and Ankita ne Abhi ki fight hijack kar li.

I just want someone to go down to Aishwarya’s gutterchhap level in fighting with her. But no one in that house goes to her psycho level while fighting lol. I really want Vicky and Ankita to sunao her, she has been disrespectful to Vicky a lot of times, aaj morning mei bhi bina baat “chal chal” shuru kar dia usse jab ki wo “aap” karke baat kar ra tha. Uss din bhi the way she was mocking Ankita while making faces was not cool. And I feel bad for Neil, no one should take that level of disrespect in the name of love, it’s toxic to the core!
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Anku is doing it on purpose couldn't u see the smile and smirk on her face.

Aish is mocking Ankita by making faces, what do you expect Ankita to do ? Ankita could have made a huge deal about the mocking but she laughed it off here.

infinity101 thumbnail

Aish is mocking Ankita by making faces, what do you expect Ankita to do ? Ankita could have made a huge deal about the mocking but she laughed it off here.

Uss din bhi Aish was doing the same while fighting with Ankita, nominations ke baad.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I just want someone to go down to Aishwarya’s gutterchhap level in fighting with her. But no one in that house goes to her psycho level while fighting lol. I really want Vicky and Ankita to sunao her, she has been disrespectful to Vicky a lot of times, aaj morning mei bhi bina baat “chal chal” shuru kar dia usse jab ki wo “aap” karke baat kar ra tha. Uss din bhi the way she was mocking Ankita while making faces was not cool. And I feel bad for Neil, no one should take that level of disrespect in the name of love, it’s toxic to the core!

It is very easy to come down to Aish's level but I don't think any one will do that.

Abhishek is the closest who can do this but even Abhishek looks better in front of AIhswarya.

Vicky is not a front-foot player. Wph kabhi samne se argue nhi karta.

infinity101 thumbnail

It is very easy to come down to Aish's level but I don't think any one will do that.

Abhishek is the closest who can do this but even Abhishek looks better in front of AIhswarya.

Vicky is not a front-foot player. Wph kabhi samne se argue nhi karta.

Vicky has tried so many times to mend things with Aish but ye bandi kafi rude ho jati hai usse. And I think ye ek respect maintain karke Aish ke level pe nahi jata usse ladte huye, also because of Neil. The way Aish talks to Vicky, mai Ankita ki jagah hoti toh ab tak 2-4 laafe laga chuki hote ise smiley14
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Vicky has tried so many times to mend things with Aish but ye bandi kafi rude ho jati hai usse. And I think ye ek respect maintain karke Aish ke level pe nahi jata usse ladte huye, also because of Neil. The way Aish talks to Vicky, mai Ankita ki jagah hoti toh ab tak 2-4 laafe laga chuki hote ise smiley14

Wahi toh and I still don't understand ki Vicky ne kiya kya hai that these two hate him so much/ Vicky is manipulative, I agree but he has not anything evil in the show yet. The only person who should fight with Vicky is Ankita because he is extremely disrespectful to her.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

aj finally "task" hoga but this task will only involve cheekhna and larhna as if we're not already seeing that on a daily basis 😒

NINALOGY thumbnail

Wahi toh and I still don't understand ki Vicky ne kiya kya hai that these two hate him so much/ Vicky is manipulative, I agree but he has not anything evil in the show yet. The only person who should fight with Vicky is Ankita because he is extremely disrespectful to her.

Vicky is manipulative but not rude and disrespectful with anyone except ankita. Ankita vicky ki fights toh wesy hi planned lagti hain.