Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Isha is an adult. If she has signed the contract voluntarily, her parents cannot sue BB or Salman. Even she cannot sue BB. She was not held on the gunpoint to sign the show.

I am talking about Salman giving verdict Isha as villain n guyz are poor souls as all 3 are at fault . Tat she played d boys n Salman character assassinating isha n bullying her n making fun of her physical appearance etc..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Defamation ke liye sue karenge? Colors and Salman has a strong legal team. Stronger than Isha’s case

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Defamation ke liye sue karenge? Colors and Salman has a strong legal team. Stronger than Isha’s case

May be stronger but they must be called out for playing with a young girl .

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chits1

wow some news floating that her parents are shocked to see clips of Isha doing suhag raat, so they want her out and they r shocked to see she is doing this stuff with Sam..........this girl is bold I say

this actually happened??? When? And if true kick them both out. No need for that to be televised on tv
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

I am talking about Salman giving verdict Isha as villain n guyz are poor souls as all 3 are at fault . Tat she played d boys n Salman character assassinating isha n bullying her n making fun of her physical appearance etc..

who hasn’t Salman character assassinated over the years?? It’s part of the show.
BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She's not the only one who's acting this way. Manara's exhibiting cringeworthy feelings toward Mr M as well. If its for the "game" I can understand, but if she's getting lovelorn, then she's really messed up forcing an unbelievable love angle out of inert air. smiley13

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why they are shocked?😱😂 Sam told he talks wirh her mom everyday. Toh pata hai. Baby is just enjoying her beautyhood, youthhood,fame etc like Sallu, Sanju baba. Itna upset honewala kaunsi baat hai? One year relationship kaun sa janam janam ka rishta hita hai? Sp what r these 2 ghochus? Abhishek ka career kahan pe hai? Who would not dump a moron loser like him? He is a lousy actor in UD. Kismat mein mila dia Isha ko. Or else who is he? Samarth acts like Vicky. Bf nehi as if he is Isha's hubby. How long is their relationship? I don't know how they fall in love. It takes at least 2+ or more to know a person. How long does she knows these 2 chunnu munnus or nobodies in ITV?Lol. Just 2/3 months hi hellos aur zindegi bhar ka payar ho gaya?😱🤣 It is Isha's fault actually. She is a talented girl. Much more promising than these two. Just wasting her time like Sanju or Sallu. I am not understanding Sallu. When he was young he and his adarsh Sanju were also like Isha their female version. Daar gaya keya?🤣🤣🤣

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Why they are shocked?😱😂 Sam told he talks wirh her mom everyday. Toh pata hai. Baby is just enjoying her beautyhood, youthhood,fame etc like Sallu, Sanju baba. Itna upset honewala kaunsi baat hai? One year relationship kaun sa janam janam ka rishta hita hai? Sp what r these 2 ghochus? Abhishek ka career kahan pe hai? Who would not dump a moron loser like him? He is a lousy actor in UD. Kismat mein mila dia Isha ko. Or else who is he? Samarth acts like Vicky. Bf nehi as if he is Isha's hubby. How long is their relationship? I don't know how they fall in love. It takes at least 2+ or more to know a person. How long does she knows these 2 chunnu munnus or nobodies in ITV?Lol. Just 2/3 months hi hellos aur zindegi bhar ka payar ho gaya?😱🤣 It is Isha's fault actually. She is a talented girl. Much more promising than these two. Just wasting her time like Sanju or Sallu. I am not understanding Sallu. When he was young he and his adarsh Sanju were also like Isha their female version. Daar gaya keya?🤣🤣🤣

Samarth and Isha has been friends for 6 years, that's what Samarth said. Isha also confirm that they know each other for a long time.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gibige

Samarth and Isha has been friends for 6 years, that's what Samarth said. Isha also confirm that they know each other for a long time.

6 years ?smiley3

So how old was bacchi ji then?smiley24

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

6yrs or 6months?