Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

you are right, I am editing it. ❤️

You don't need to. This is a public forum and you have the right to pose your opinion. These people have given themselves away to be judged - and the public will judge!

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Feeling Bad for Bubuu smiley19

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The whole drama either should be fake or Mrs Bhatt urgently needs a therapist. There is no other reason why Mr Bhatt is very tolerant towards this behavior.

Shemer thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fake nahi hai her costar from ghum kishore shahane said in an interview that aish aisi hi hai..childish behaviour and mocking 🥴

https://youtu.be/xMavTM9C3a8?si=OODJnw5snC73kVjG

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shemer

Fake nahi hai her costar from ghum kishore shahane said in an interview that aish aisi hi hai..childish behaviour and mocking 🥴

https://youtu.be/xMavTM9C3a8?si=OODJnw5snC73kVjG

They better not normalize her psycho behavior as childish. My 8 year old kid is well disciplined and mannered than her.

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Imagine if aishwarya was married to vickey smiley37 dange hote dange...

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

My message to Neil - plz divorce that worst Aishwarya