Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Shehnaazsmiley16

And SidNaaz came as a package deal,so had to lehrao their jhanda too.smiley14

Who was your fave?

I had two favourites that time smiley36Sid and Asim. I like their friendship phase the most.

Shehnaaz was a complete entertainment smiley41but I didn't like Sidnaaz as a pair. I used to watch Rashmi and Sid show and their onscreen chemistry was sizzling ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต.

Edited by SunqianFan - 9 months ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

I had two favourites that time smiley36Sid and Asim. I like their friendship phase the most.

Shehnaaz was a complete entertainment smiley41but I didn't like Sidnaaz as a pair. I used to watch Rashmi and Sid show and their onscreen chemistry was sizzling ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต.

Haan, Sidnaaz did get annoying after a certain point ,especially when Shehnaaz got too clingy snd possessive.smiley18

Asim ka toh maine achese aarti utaari thi uss season.smiley36

SunqianFan thumbnail

Haan, Sidnaaz did get annoying after a certain point ,especially when Shehnaaz got too clingy snd possessive.smiley18

Asim ka toh maine achese aarti utaari thi uss season.smiley36

They had a huge age difference. Sid was in his late thirties and shehnaaz was 25 at that time. I found it oddsmiley36.

Asim was a good contestant in BBsmiley42. Once I saw his rap song . Trust me ,my ears were bleeding๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•. Uska bhai ekdum gadha hai smiley37smiley35smiley37

Edited by SunqianFan - 9 months ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

They had a huge age difference. Sid was in his late thirties and shehnaaz was 25 at that time. I found it oddsmiley36.

Asim was a good contestant in BBsmiley42. Once I saw his rap song . Trust me ,my ears were bleeding๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•. Uska bhai ekdum gadha hai smiley37smiley35smiley37

Were you AsiManshi shipper by any chance?smiley36

Suna unn dono ka breakup ho gaya hain.smiley36

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shehnaazsmiley16

And SidNaaz came as a package deal,so had to lehrao their jhanda too.smiley14

Who was your fave?

You have been savior to us Sid fans during the period ..love usmiley27

We were attacked by Asim fans that most sid fans were confined just in AT ..sid fans were comparatively less in main forum..

I just dont know the number of posts I have reportedsmiley36..was really crazy then and was emotionally drained

By the way this year haven't seen any active AT..

Edited by MUNNII - 9 months ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

You have been savior to us Sid fans during the period ..love usmiley27

We were attacked by Asim fans that most sid fans were confined just in AT ..sid fans were comparatively less in main forum..

I just dont know the number of posts I have reportedsmiley36..was really crazy then and was emotionally drained

By the way this year haven't seen any active AT..

Asim fans toh loved me so much.smiley36

Main forum toh was Asim mandir.

I even made a thread on that and that thread got trashed.smiley36

This season is dead, so no one is bothered about ATs.

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

who was your favourite in Season 13 ???

I liked Shenaz. Kind of intriguing personality. I did like how she was with Sid (not the clingy part and not the slapping herself when Himanshi came in).

I liked some Sidnaaz moments but... I was not able to appreciate their bond or love at that time. Only after Sid passing on and seeing more clips (I was not able to see everything then) I thought oh.. They were actually in love with each other.. For no reason I was disliking Sid's way of being so loud at times. (same with Abhishek).

For me it was not a problem that there was an age gap between SidNaaz. But.. I was liking the chemistry between Sid and Rashmi more. A different thing when these two were in one frame yelling and arguing or teasing and having fun. He was always asking everyone 'did she say anything (about me)?

Shenaaz and Rashmi also had a nice bond. Shenaaz was actually shipping them too at times I recall. Funny.. Good times..

I felt bad for that guy Vishal. He is now in a new serial Chand Jalne Laga. He was there with his ex who smacked him with a soucer pan.

But now we Super Season 17 ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am happy that they won't extend and finales are coming up. I am invested to know who will win. Last clips I have seen were of fights (rude and crass) and roasts are coming up soon.

SunqianFan thumbnail

Were you AsiManshi shipper by any chance?smiley36

Suna unn dono ka breakup ho gaya hain.smiley36

No no I never shipped Aimanshismiley9infact I shipped the bromance turned enemity between sid-asimsmiley37smiley42. They had more chemistry even during their fights smiley27than sidnaaz and asimnashi whole existence.

Achha huya waise bhi their relationship looked so fakesmiley37smiley44.

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I liked Shenaz. Kind of intriguing personality. I did like how she was with Sid (not the clingy part and not the slapping herself when Himanshi came in).

I liked some Sidnaaz moments but... I was not able to appreciate their bond or love at that time. Only after Sid passing on and seeing more clips (I was not able to see everything then) I thought oh.. They were actually in love with each other.. For no reason I was disliking Sid's way of being so loud at times. (same with Abhishek).

For me it was not a problem that there was an age gap between SidNaaz. But.. I was liking the chemistry between Sid and Rashmi more. A different thing when these two were in one frame yelling and arguing or teasing and having fun. He was always asking everyone 'did she say anything (about me)?

Shenaaz and Rashmi also had a nice bond. Shenaaz was actually shipping them too at times I recall. Funny.. Good times..

I felt bad for that guy Vishal. He is now in a new serial Chand Jalne Laga. He was there with his ex who smacked him with a soucer pan.

But now we Super Season 17 ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am happy that they won't extend and finales are coming up. I am invested to know who will win. Last clips I have seen were of fights (rude and crass) and roasts are coming up soon.

Sid and Naaz had their funny moments too in the show which I liked a little bit smiley9. they were better as solo players than as a couple in the showsmiley36.

According to my pov, I never thought that Sidnaaz fell in love genuinelysmiley37 . It was like they enjoyed each other company .He used to treat her like a friend more than as a romantic partner.

Abhishek looks saner nowadayssmiley37without Isha, fake angle and aggression , he looks bearable smiley9.

His observations are so apt and in sync with DDTsmiley36.

I used to ship Rasmi and Sid smiley42smiley2at that time. They shared an electrifying chemistry onscreen and offscreen bothsmiley43. He made me angry when he used to do character assassinate her indirectly sometimes.Tu jaisi aurat was below the belt remark. Never expected it from himsmiley6.

I saww Vishal - Madhurima in NACH baliye. They were in a toxic relationship. Madhu went bersek in BBsmiley37. Crackpot smiley39.Yes. I also felt bad for himsmiley38.He didn't deserve it.

Lets' see who will win this time ???

I think Munaa is the clear winner of bb17smiley36.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

smiley27

Word Count: 0