Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Messiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Yaaad mat dilao woh bhayanak chavvismiley18

PC ki behen hain and can't invest in a waterproof mascara?!Hadd hi hain bhai.smiley8

yeah south Delhi se hargeez naheen hain aur hain to koi out house for staff mein rehteee hogee…smiley44smiley37smiley44

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I have not seen today's episode, always catching up.. And this weekend won't have that much time again.. I have seen some clips of Manara and her sister..

Did you all like family week?

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

BB Should also find some other way..

Last weeks.. Freeze.. I mean.. Come on BB.. smiley36

Hey.. Arun.. Oh.. So sad for him about the miscarriage.. His wife is indeed very strong and feisty..! I saw clips with his daughter too..

Aruns Family visit segment was the best.Was the most heart touching, especially when his daughter was sent into the house.She's such a cutie pie smiley27

RishuDarling thumbnail

Chintu's papa is a joker like him.smiley36

I am checking the comments.. Funny.. Chintu's papa has fans too.. smiley36 but point to be noted milord.. I liked him first..! smiley42smiley27

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messiah

yeah south Delhi se hargeez naheen hain aur hain to koi out house for staff mein rehteee hogee…smiley44smiley37smiley44

Aaj ke epi mein she was asking her sister if her Mimi didi(PC) knows if she's on BB.smiley24

Didi ko bye shy nahi bolke aayi ka?smiley8

RishuDarling thumbnail

Aruns Family visit segment was the best.Was the most heart touching, especially when his daughter was sent into the house.She's such a cutie pie smiley27

Yes.. Was nice to see who they really are, like in their family life.. All the best to him and his little beautiful family.. smiley27

Messiah thumbnail

Aaj ke epi mein she was asking her sister if her Mimi didi(PC) knows if she's on BB.smiley24

Didi ko bye shy nahi bolke aayi ka?smiley8

PC ko kyon maloom hoga USA mein ki Barbie Handa aaj kal kya kar raheen hain? smiley37.. yeah name drop kar deeya - socha hoga logo ko yaad deelaa doo mere doooooor ke rishteydaay ke baarey mein. smiley44smiley44

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Oh boy... Seriously they should BB Seniors or something... Imagine with him and Vikki's mom too.. She was also very funny..

Vicky's mum defo has to come on BB,Ranju aunty is a legend.smiley10

They should do one for the seniors with Ranju aunty,Chintu's dad,Tina's mum and Sumbuls dad (papa Touqeer)smiley36

Messiah thumbnail

woh hain hee real so segment aur meeting bhee real lagaa.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messiah

PC ko kyon maloom hoga USA mein ki Barbie Handa aaj kal kya kar raheen hain? smiley37.. yeah name drop kar deeya - socha hoga logo ko yaad deelaa doo mere doooooor ke rishteydaay ke baarey mein. smiley44smiley44

PCs dad Handa ke mama ji hain.(mummy ka blood bhai.) Toh inna bhi durr ka rishtedaar nahi, but looks like the Chopra sisters don't want much to do with Handa behen.smiley36