Ankita is both a sore loser and weak.

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I find Anikta absolutely annoying, manipulating and a sore loser!

She tried manipulating Isha, saying you are too young for this after Isha voted her. I am not sure, what Ankita meant "you are too young"!

I honestly find Ankita very annoying and she gets easily manipulated by Munawar.

In this season of BB17, I only find Munawar and Vicky to be playing a good game, though am not a fan of Vicky, he is a deserving player to be in top 3.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1275456 thumbnail

Ankita is one of those contestants who think very very highly of themselves. She is always praising herself ‘main jhoot nahin bolti…main seedha moun par bolti hoon’. When in reality she is a cunning liar and Sana completely exposed her. Both Vicky and Ankita are actually liars…

Also, not sure if anyone else noticed but, in yesterday’s episode Munawar vv easily manipulated her by saying ‘aap hamesha sach boltay ho’ etc. He understood her personality very well, he knows she is one of those personality types who you can easily manipulate if you praise some quality in them!

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She thinks she is the queen. How dare her assistant nominate her ? smiley36

I remember she once said in the bathroom area while talking to someone who told her that initially she came as someone perfect but it changed later. She then replied "I am still perfect" smiley37 Shows how highly she thinks of herself. smiley36

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

She thinks she is the queen. How dare her assistant nominate her ? smiley36

I remember she once said in the bathroom area while talking to someone who told her that initially she came as someone perfect but it changed later. She then replied "I am still perfect" smiley37 Shows how highly she thinks of herself. smiley36

"Maine rishtey banayi hain"

"I create bonds"

Yeh kehte kehte paka daali hain and her bond just nominated hersmiley36

WOW.That is seriously looking like a wow 😭

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

I find Anikta absolutely annoying, manipulating and a sore loser!

She tried manipulating Isha, saying you are too young for this after Isha voted her. I am not sure, what Ankita meant "you are too young"!

I honestly find Ankita very annoying and she gets easily manipulated by Munawar.

In this season of BB17, I only find Munawar and Vicky to be playing a good game, though am not a fan of Vicky, he is a deserving player to be in top 3.

Ankita has never been able to manipulate anyone quite the opposite of her husbandsmiley36 I think Ankita considers herself to be the female lead of the show while the rest are there to either praise or support her.smiley36 Ghar ghar khelne aayi haismiley39

There is not one female contestant worthy of rooting for. Vicky and Munawar are my current picks for the season at the moment. The rest seems to be fillers.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

"Maine rishtey banayi hain"

"I create bonds"

Yeh kehte kehte paka daali hain and her bond just nominated hersmiley36

WOW.That is seriously looking like a wow 😭

And remember she fought with Mannara for Isha and said karma to her. The same karma hit her a few days later. Isha started arguing with her. She went back to Mannara to tell her that she was right about her. smiley36 Now she even got nominated by her. smiley36

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

And remember she fought with Mannara for Isha and said karma to her. The same karma hit her a few days later. Isha started arguing with her. She went back to Mannara to tell her that she was right about her. smiley36 Now she even got nominated by her. smiley36

this shows how big liar she is yesterday how she was scared to fight with aish she is thinking main nhi ladskti talking about other class show how high she think she is
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She's a pathetic pos! Most cunning in the house atm. Pati Patni will go to any extent...

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

IMG_0179.jpeg

smiley19

Word Count: 0

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lol i need more ankita gifs now most fakest at all