Why so much hate for khanzadi ?

Khushali07 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I personally like khanzaadi a lot .She has a nice personality and I don't find her cunning at all .What do u guys think of her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushali07

I personally like khanzaadi a lot .She has a nice personality and I don't find her cunning at all .What do u guys think of her?

Because she just came out of the dark tunnel at her last wkw ,we dont even know her her real personality.Plus the way she came out by creating a falls love angle we all need the time to really understand her .
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I became disliking her after she falsely accused Abhishek of assaulting her. She was joking with him the next moment. Initially told those sadu boys that Abhishek makes her feel uncomfortable, but then backtracked when she saw an opportunity to start dating him.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She claims that she is a lone warrior while she is not. She always wants support then behaves like she has no one. The same reason why after loving GG for 3 months I started disliking him 2 weeks before the finale. smiley36

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really like her too. Her personality is real and unique. She has shown a lot of patience despite being called names by a few people in the house. She is my favorite so far. smiley27

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I find her okay,she is not bad

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She's the most fake personality on the show after Abhishek! She can go to any extent to create "fake" content & it's annoying.

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I find her very real even when she talks to others she’s not busy making faces and expressions for the camera, instead she has genuine conversations with people. She doesn’t sit and bad mouth others behind their back she just says it to their face and I love that fierceness she has. Even her angle with abhishek, whether real or fake is interesting to watch.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Khanhadi is fake. There is no real feelings in her. Now she is pairing up with another fake Abhishek. Such a boring couple and their boring actions.