Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Ironically the favoured room, has the most useless contestants smiley39

Mastermind Munnu getting chance on chance, BB save them all na, BB sounded so angry because they didn’t get it right smiley37.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

Hee arguments are nothing but repeats and she thinks she is savage. Need that woman’s confidence and luck in life.

She’s like no one can mess with me, I’m not scared of anyone lmfao, yeah okay psycho.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

What a bizzarre bimbo this Manara is, KZ was on point about her. Manara can’t even own a nomination, she is trying to make it seem like she wants to make amends but then turns it around on her again smiley29

Again and again, BB is interfering with Vicky, pathetic.

Manara is crying again and Munawar is consoling her smiley37

shiro_shinchan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They should let Vicky play his game. He might be unlikeable and big of deviant but still one of the most entertaining individuals in BB house atm. Ankita is just plain whiny atp and frankly ruining his game. As if BB interfering wasn’t enough.

Changu mangu jodi tehelka and Arun are hilarious smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

She herself said she has no connect with Isha, sided with Abhishek. Infact when Abhishek was instigating Isha while cooking she told Isha not to fight back or shout because they’re cooking, ignoring that she was doing the same minutes before.

If you start being cold to someone, you will recieve the same baxk.

Ankita was a total b*tch to Isha yesterday, I don’t blame Isha for nominating her. I like Ankita but I am not gonna turn a blind eye towards her cold behaviour, especially with people who she grows to dislike, she is very passive aggressive towards them and she behaved like a sore loser yesterday. Agar Isha and Ankita mei problem na hoti and then Isha use nominate karti toh Ankita ka naraz hona jayaz tha, but ye cold war dono mei chal rahi hai kuch time se. No wonder people get more along with Vicky in that house, Ankita is too impulsive and brash, keeps grudges as well.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiro_shinchan

Can’t believe paid bots are here on IF as well to further victimise ITV k Romeo Julietsmiley16

As it is “humne pyaar karke koi galti ki hai” couple goalsss don’t do it enough by themselves.

Romeo Juliet kaun?
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Neil needs to give her reality check. Otherwise it will become more and more toxic.

Neil is just a doormat husband, I can understand that he wants to be a supportive partner, but there’s no way one should be okay with that kind of behaviour directed towards them and still goes all “babu shona baby”, you are indirectly enabling such wacked out behaviour! That woman is so toxic!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Abhishek is showing greaaaatttt patience... smiley32 Aishwariya normal nahi hai yaar.. iska ilaaj waghera karwao.. and Neil ne larai mei jacket kyun utara? Uske bagher larai incomplete thi kya

Edited by MakhannMalaai - 11 months ago