Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

624284 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

No dude I don't..as I don't watch none of dkp shows..it's since March.

My frd's just watched episode 1 they told but also told it's not that attractive ..like previous seasons ...

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

No dude I don't..as I don't watch none of dkp shows..it's since March.

My frd's just watched episode 1 they told but also told it's not that attractive ..like previous seasons ...

My mom also have same opinion she also didn't like 😂

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

My mom also have same opinion she also didn't like 😂

Makers thinking PPL will see as new show ..but nayee ...it never works like that

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Makers thinking PPL will see as new show ..but nayee ...it never works like that

whatever dkp says but yeh rishta was more known for naach gana,aesthetics. which they had from starting ,which was there till garima was there,,attraction for it ,for any new serial that is one of the main thing which is missing now in dkp shows

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

whatever dkp says but yeh rishta was more known for naach gana,aesthetics. which they had from starting ,which was there till garima was there,,attraction for it ,for any new serial that is one of the main thing which is missing now in dkp shows

..it's not about naach gana..yrkkh famous for family tracks and positive outline ..it's bilkul not there in gen3 mainly ..garima ruined first leap is fact no one is paragon of virtue

Edited by Aarthiviji - 11 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ambika02

Abhira sharma has her father’s blessings and us who were rooting for her since even before her birth. She HAD to be a pleasant character smiley40

Loved her entry into the show and can’t wait to see her journey. Hope it will be interesting one

Stay blessed baby sharma😇 may evil eyes stay away from you.

gen 4 is a breath of fresh air from what we saw on the last 2 months of gen 3. And Everybody is loving the episodes. Obviously there are a few jealous evil eyes on abhira as she is Abhinavs daughter. We must put a Kaala tikka on our beautiful Abhira Sharma 😇
Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Every person has a view and nothing to say about it

I am liking the characters and actors though story wise it looks nothing new.

Abhira is cute not smart and a bit casual just like her father she messes up but innocent without any intention how she matures and Persue her dream is the journey and story male lead I am seeing him for first time but he is handsome today with the sun glasses he was looking 👍👍
Lot of characters so option to tell a story is more let’s see how it goes as of now it is a peace to watch

Originally posted by: Indira1211

gen 4 is a breath of fresh air from what we saw on the last 2 months of gen 3. And Everybody is loving the episodes. Obviously there are a few jealous evil eyes on abhira as she is Abhinavs daughter. We must put a Kaala tikka on our beautiful Abhira Sharma 😇

I loved how they showed Abhira Sharma’s entry just like her Ma ,nani and par mani! she is looking so beautiful and cute ,I totally loved her simple dress and look. Asked my friends too who stopped watching the show because of the Lauta do couple and they said the 1st episode was good and they liked it. Makers made Anhina’s daughter as legacy child instead of Lauta do couples kid .. let’s Ignore them ,don’t get effected they want the reactions. If the makers keep the story consistent ppl will love the show and it will come back to its position like it did when Abhinav was there!

Yet to watch today’s episode! I will watch in sometime.

Post edited by DT for name calling

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 months ago

From the clips and intro she looks , cute , bubbly , innocent and unpredictable who believes in " love stories " ( I think she hasn't heard about her mothers experiences with love smiley37)

Luckily daughter resembles Abhinav more that Akshu

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I'm surprised they made her brutally honest coz this is one quality that the fls can never keep up with smiley36 They can't live without lying & their good intentions which is the base for all tracks of yrkkh so far. 🤷

If they really wanna explore this , I'll be happy but I have doubts 🙃