ABHIRA SHARMA - First Impression

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 months ago

Abhira Sharma , Akshnav 's daughter is thankfully nothing like Gen 3 Akshu. Abhira is a talkative and kind-hearted sunshine character like her father Abhinav, and loves helping others. She also has some qualities of Naira.

More than Akshara , she seems like Naira's child.

What are your first impressions? Since she is the lead, she will be later butchered into self sacrificial mahaan character but as of now, I like her smiley27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Abhira is a vibrant, cheerful, and chatty young girl, much like her grandmother. I sincerely hope she follows in her Nani's footsteps. I have no interest in watching the typical Devarji and Bhabhiji's love story, but I'm eager to see how Abhira's character develops before the marriage track unfolds. As the audience, we need some time to connect with Abhira, just as we did with Naira. I hope they dont rush up the story like they did in gen3.They introuduced Abhira as a final year law student so i hope we get to see her student life a little college if thats too much to ask for?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

As a character, she is bubbly, innocent-like, sweet face.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Abhira Sharma , Akshnav 's daughter is thankfully nothing like Gen 3 Akshu. Abhira is a talkative and kind-hearted sunshine character like her father Abhinav, and loves helping others. She also has some qualities of Naira.

What are your first impressions? Since she is the lead, she will be later butchered into self sacrificial mahaan character but as of now, I like her smiley27

this gen 4 has alot to look forward to. Abhira is vivacious..like Naira but sweet and bubbly like Abhinav..😁.. akshara has done well. She has a big resort and is a successful lawyer..it’s a pity they didn’t show us this in gen 3.’ But anyway glad that Akshara has improved and has been a great mother to abhira. Abhira is a final year law student so we should see her qualify as a lawyer after some hurdles. And the great thing is that Armaan is also a lawyer,.so for the very first time in yrkkh we will have the lead couple in the same career..it will be great to see them.working together. I had wanted this in gen 3 ..but they didn’t make akshara the doctor ..so at least we will get this in gen 4. Then like akshara grandmother and naira who sorted out the family issues in the in laws house ..we should get to,see abhira do that as well..as well as comfort her husband and ease his pain.. Armaan like karthik has issues to do with his parentage.. akshara sharma never got to do this in gen 3 ..as she was barely in birla house and then abhinav didn’t have family. So it will be great seeing vivacious Abhira be involved in the issues in poddar family..overall it’s a good start and a great revamp to gen 4 😁👍
624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

It's beginning and I like this charming girl.it gives vibes like log Khushi Khushi mein hain without joint family ..what all waiting in her sasural is next...hope she be like naira and not this akshu

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Recessive genes may get expressed in second generation. So yeah.. she could turn out like naira.

Also they used naira and Suhasini bgm for abhira n dadisa respectively .??? I think they did.

She is cute and bubbly., acting is also good. It will be interesting to see her other side as well. I hope they show less romance and more of story and drama unlike S3.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

It's beginning and I like this charming girl.it gives vibes like log Khushi Khushi mein hain without joint family ..what all waiting in her sasural is next...hope she be like naira and not this akshu

You are watching?

1224749 thumbnail

Abhira's boat entry scene was sooooo cringe . Bad sound track. Dress wasn't good as well. Lawyer jaisi smart aur dynamic bhi nahi hai yah akshara aur uski beti .

Edited by LadooCandy - 11 months ago

Abhira sharma has her father’s blessings and us who were rooting for her since even before her birth. She HAD to be a pleasant character smiley40

Loved her entry into the show and can’t wait to see her journey. Hope it will be interesting one

Stay blessed baby sharma😇 may evil eyes stay away from you.