God... that got me smiley37

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

You forgot the joker samarth

He should evict before anyone else.

dimpu_usa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

FrNkly speaking, this year most of the contestants are boring and I literally fall asleep while watching the show. I think they needed to bring in people like Abhishek and Manisha from BB OTT which was 20 times entertaining and you would not want to miss out the funny one liners and banters. Tehelka and Arun are like BB kumbhkaran, whole time lying on the bed, no entertainment, just lambi lambi shodte hain, Anurag is nowhere to be found in any matters, even if he speaks, it seems like he’s just trying to mark a presence which has stayed unsuccessfuk. Sana is boring, jigna and Rinku being seniors are given respect amd thereby noone likes nominating them or even getting into fights with them. Naved is a kid lost in kumbh mela. Munawwar has been given more screen time due to his shaayri, Manaara is dumb bimbo, vicky is entertaining, but BB keeps intervening all the time when it comes to Vicky. Rest members just scream and overlap all time. BB, when Ankit Gupta was in the house, Salman had asked him to lie down on a bed on national tv, it would be fun to see Arun and Tehelka attending WKV lying on bed, such nalla contestants, tehelka looks very unhygienic too. This year the whole house looks messed up too, there’s too much interior inside the house which makes it look crowded and shabby. Just Abhishek and Manisha would have been enough to bring TRP’s to the show. Please do not bring Rakhi Sawant again to destroy the whole thing, no fake drama please. Morning Anthem need to go as well, play songs which will make contestants dance. I have never been so bored, I have watched BB in bits and pieces this time and still like watching BB OTT

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’d like to add Neil to the list too! These freeloaders are barely doing anything!

The contestants are way too dumb trying to target strong players rather than cleaning the dummies who are just enjoying the house while doing nothing!!

Edited by shmuupie - 11 months ago
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree Sana is super boring!! She just takes panga with people to get spotlight but she seems so desperate and everyone knows what is doing!

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

For whom they all were crying in today’s Precap?

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

yup i was just thinking this the other day

they dont look like they want to be there anyways lol

Banned

[Post Removed]