Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Arun

Tehelka

Jigna

Tinku
anurag

Naved

I don’t see any thing great they are doing in the show! Arun and tehelka are like those 2 Matar cheelne waali aunties on nukar who just sit and bitch abt others and show that they are so much better than them while not contributing anything to the show, Anurag joins them once in a while!

Jigna and Rinku look for things to just say one line diplomatically so that nobody pins anything on them and they keep staying safe and not get nominated! Naved is just out of place doing just abt nothing!

The show will still continue without their presence and nobody would miss them at all!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Huh!smiley6

Like the rest are doing any better?smiley29

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mass evviction lol good one i agree

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dont worry they are all bali ka bakra going to leave one by one starting this week.

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Atleast they are being seen! These aren’t doing anything valuable at all! Seem like freeloaders

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Before these free loaders now I want samarth to evict first can't stand this creepy mansmiley12

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shmuupie

Arun

Tehelka

Jigna

Tinku
anurag

Naved

I don’t see any thing great they are doing in the show! Arun and tehelka are like those 2 Matar cheelne waali aunties on nukar who just sit and bitch abt others and show that they are so much better than them while not contributing anything to the show, Anurag joins them once in a while!

Jigna and Rinku look for things to just say one line diplomatically so that nobody pins anything on them and they keep staying safe and not get nominated! Naved is just out of place doing just abt nothing!

The show will still continue without their presence and nobody would miss them at all!

Whose tinku

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Tinku nhi Rinku - lmao

Edited by joker83 - 11 months ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Nikalo tinku kosmiley36

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

take arun out of that list...how will i survive without his one liners and hyderabadi accentsmiley19