Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Muje Vicky ki ek cheez achi nahi lagi, I like him as a player but for the first time today I saw his and Ankita’s conversation and I realised how manipulative he is. He does manipulate her a lot, I liked how she said ki “muje jo karna hai apne hisab se karungi”. But Ankita mei dimag nahi hai zada smiley36

Not only did u realize how much vicky gaslights ankita but munawar smartly made ankita realize as well that her husband gaslights her even though she can’t admit it on tv cuz woh uska husband hai 😂😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

Matar Paneer! Matar Paneer!!! MATAR PANEERsmiley11

Yeh Miya biwi ko koi nach baliye mein dalo. Inka babu shona talks are beyond cringesmiley11

That was their aim actually. They have openly said that

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Iss rate mein cards ghar pe kholne padenge usse.

Price of being over confident .

Nah I think Munawar is winning, he is way too ahead of others in terms of fanbase,consistently topping Ormax as well, uska insta page also I visited and uski engagement bhi highest hoti hai, like jaise past kuch winners ki thi. But yeah he should play more, I liked how he full on participated in that chori ration thing smiley36 He should be more active and not take things for granted. Abhishek ki disadvantage ye hai ki he doesn’t have a single likeable quality, unlike contestants like Asim and Gautam. If he tones down his raging aggression and plays a bit smart, he can make it to top 5, I feel no person on this show is irredeemable, if you improve your graph, the audience would start warming up to you, abi he is no substance and only talks, iski toh wo dadhi wale hi maar lete hain smiley36

Munawar has a huge lead but Abhishek is catchinh up fast and the fact ke woh har main bb related handle pe is week second aaraha after munawar when he was among the bottom after the first week is a testament to his remarkable recovery lol

And yes for us here he has no likable trait but sadly he is managing to convince a lot of gullible folks on sm that he does have likable traits by faking it 😂

Ye sb bkwas dekhni padegi kya poore season? Matlab yai Isha-Samarth-Abhishek angle, rinse and repeat? Ab wo KZ bhi Abhishek se chep hone lag gai footage ke chakkar mei smiley11 She was much better as the kaleshi aurat.

Nai yeh samarth waala triangle zyada dair nai dekhna parey ga he’ll be out soon lekin haan yeh abhishek, kz aur isha ka triangle jo samarth ke exit ke baad hoga usko shayad kuch dair jhelna parey 😂😂

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Munawar has a huge lead but Abhishek is catchinh up fast and the fact ke woh har main bb related handle pe is week second aaraha after munawar when he was among the bottom after the first week is a testament to his remarkable recovery lol

And yes for us here he has no likable trait but sadly he is managing to convince a lot of gullible folks on sm that he does have likable traits by faking it 😂

Ye waise kidar ho ra hai popular? Muje toh iski ormax pe bhi ek baar bhi shakal nee dikhi, but then again, Ormax isn’t that credible, I mean they only get the winner right. Baaki sb positions keep on fluctuating. I think Ankita would be the runner up.

Originally posted by: AR4eve

I don’t think he is fu****** Isha situation but he is definitely using the limelight to create the right conflict. Even from his videos you can see he really understands audiences vibes.

The fu**inh her over was metaphorical and I mean’t that he has used her and damaged her image and samarth and played them like a fiddle with the help of makers to rise ahead in the game lol

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I have always said this that Abhishek knows how to play his card and i completely agree with you. I mentioned way back when Abhishek exposed Munnawar's game in front of everyone and that was the time when I felt that he isn't as dumb as people think him to be. He is aware about what audience likes and has hit the nail very well. It's just that Vicky and Munawar play from behind mostly and Abhishek says and reacts on most of the things, has a lesser control over his actions in comparison to Munnawar and Vicky.. that's where people think he isn't that smart.

Completely agreed with you here yeh bara shana kawa nikla 😂

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I agrée be did put in effort this episode and it was funny to see Ankita overreact to a very stupid thing. I’m pretty sure Vicky knows what Munnu is doing hence he told Ankita we are not in competition here, but him speaking to Sana is what really affected her lol.

Vicky knew Munawar is trying to emotionally sway Ankita and Munawar knew Vicky was trying to gaslight his wife and dono ne Ankita ke through chess kheli in which Munawar won the battle when Ankita ended up admitting to Vicky she did not feel right with what she did and from now on would play her own way 😂😂

And yes the sana thing affected her lol. What happened imo was that when Vicky saw how Ankita will keep on her bond with munawar he countered by trying to re align with sana and thats where he messed up cuz till then Ankita was confused on who was right he or munawar but the sana thing pushed the tide in munawar’s favor 😂

Btw when Ankita tried to emotionally manipulate munawar in counter i was like tu rehn de behan jab Vicky jaisa shaatir khilari nai pakar paya munawar ko toh aap toh bhool hi jao 😂