Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

adding on - jaise abhi munawar fav hai to usko free ka mastermind tag mila hua hai when he hasn't done sh*t in the house smiley36 & jaise vikas gupta ko bhi free ka title mila tha and bb phir baar baar usko mastermind keh k wapas bulata rehta tha. bb khud title de k khud hi usko prove karne k chakar mein laga rehta hai. vikas was not a mastermind. same with sajid. so we see this happen over and over again where bb favors certain people and they get to be called geniuses and masterminds and whatnot, but it's not because they have those qualities, it's because bb supports them, favors them, feeds info to them, calls them to the CR to guide them, and sallu bashes anyone who stands against them.

Munawar is witty and a smooth talker but not a mastermind. In the end todays episode he goes swearing at Arun and Tehelka calling them pillas but infront of Vicky iska muh nahin khulega.

don’t get me started on VG, I hated him on BB 11 with a burning passion, he was so sanctimonius and condescending esp when Priyank refused to be his chela and became friends with Hina smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Munawar is witty and a smooth talker but not a mastermind. In the end todays episode he goes swearing at Arun and Tehelka calling them pillas but infront of Vicky iska muh nahin khulega.

don’t get me started on VG, I hated him on BB 11 with a burning passion, he was so sanctimonius and condescending esp when Priyank refused to be his chela and became friends with Hina smiley37

You hated Vikku? smiley28
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Infi I hated him with a passion, I found him too condescending also I supported Hina so obviously I won’t like VG smiley37. But generally after BB it was worse when he started outing people’s sexuality on national TV like if Priyank and that Parth guy.

Parth I still get but Priyank was messed up smiley29

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

i don't care for munawar yet. he needs to show me he has something before i can start caring about him. mujhe yeh free k favored masterminds nahi pasand jo kuch karte nahi hain because they have bb's ashirwad. i'm not going to appreciate him for the bare minimum. ek baar anku se smooth talk karli to sab usko aise sar pe charha rahe hain jaise pata nahi konse jhande gaar diye is ne (shading northy here) smiley14 smiley37 ankita is easy to get to anyway. she gets worked up over sohail and arbaaz's jokes so that tells you everything you need to know about her smiley36 & like you said, vicku k samne to iska kabhi mooh nahi khulta. peechay unki burai karta hai like he was mad when bb showed them the nomination footage the one time in the archive room per us k baad kuch kia nahi isne. he has still been all goodie goodie with vicku still. khud ko uska chota bhai and all bhi bola on the weekend

Edited by vibecheck - 11 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

But these guys are dummies. Apne walo ko hi nominate karte rehte hain and freeloaders like Jiggu, Rinku, Naved ko save karte rehte hain.

Rider toh akhand gadha hai. Nominated folks from his room and then kept on cribbing k humare room k log Kam hote Jaa rahe hain smiley36

I swear that rider guy is the biggest ch*tiya this season. Apne ko mastermind smjta hai. Cards dheere dheere kholunga smiley37 No wonder BB keeps on insulting him lmao.
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

I swear that rider guy is the biggest ch*tiya this season. Apne ko mastermind smjta hai. Cards dheere dheere kholunga smiley37 No wonder BB keeps on insulting him lmao.

Iss rate mein cards ghar pe kholne padenge usse.

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Iss rate mein cards ghar pe kholne padenge usse.

he's all talk. roz arun and tehelka k sath panchayat laga k un ko lecture de raha hota hai about others. kuch karta hai nahi. bas baatein karwa lo smiley36

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I was wiating for Munawwar to come out of his shell but it doesn't look that he will do something in the house .

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

he's all talk. roz arun and tehelka k sath panchayat laga k un ko lecture de raha hota hai about others. kuch karta hai nahi. bas baatein karwa lo smiley36

Bahot ghamandi bhi hai. Apne ko shana smjta hai zada hi. The other dadhi duo is much better than him IMO, they are at least funny lol, aur unhe dekh ke lagta hai iski bato se bore hi ho re hote hain smiley36
vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Bahot ghamandi bhi hai. Apne ko shana smjta hai zada hi. The other dadhi duo is much better than him IMO, they are at least funny lol, aur unhe dekh ke lagta hai iski bato se bore hi ho re hote hain smiley36

they don't like him anymore. he sits with them and does his bak bak and they don't seem interested at all. phir yeh jata hai to wo iski hi burai karte hain smiley36