Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Continued…

Another thing I agree with you now is realizing Abhishek ain’t a chomu like Samarth at all he’s very, very, very clever 😂

He’s hyper aware of the all optics required in a show like bb and extremely well versed on the show and what works what doesn’t. He has the skill to change any angle he is involved in to one where he would look either sympathizing or dil ka acha banda and it’s working amazingly for him with he literally finishing 2nd right after Munawar in all the popular bb handles like bb tak and khabri in less than a month and with such a sh*t performance in the first couple of weeks.

His miraculous damage control and recovery among the general audience is a testament to how quickly he picks up the correct feedback and act accordingly. Saala bohat shaana hai 😂🤣

He has played both Isha and that Chomu with no difficulty at all lol

With Isha he acted like the jilted lover, with samarth he’s being all sympathizing and like bro I get u and making that fool blurt how bad Isha is by which Abhishek is telling the audience look guys even her current bf agrees with me about Isha lol

And with the other contestants he’s making both of them look terrible in front of the audience like for Isha mentioning about her late night parties with club owners but then acting coy like he doesn’t wanna talk about certain things on tv implying he doesn’t wanna character assassinate her which he already did and then making the audience aware that Isha has things in her closet so controversial he can’t even mention it 😂

And for Samarth uske saamne bhai chara aur hamdardi like bro been there done that and getting his guard down and with others like manarra, vicky and all he bitches about him all the time like i dunno why this samarth tries to be friends with me when i avoid him or look guys see how maturely I’ve dealt with this guy and finished his game which in fact is true cuz samarth’s only game was to be abhishek’s rival and abhishek smartly finished the rivalry track by ignoring him and ulta by becoming bechara got all the attention on him 😂

Now he knows it’s only a matter of time till Samarth is evicted cuz he has no other game and till then he will provie bb with another track with khanzaadi and when samarth is evicted then will start the will they wont they track with isha and whether they will get back together along with the added bonus of khanzaadi and will Abhishek go back to isha or move on with khanzaadi so he gets to be the sole hero in a new triangle and got rid of the old triangle where he was going to be in supporting role with samarth with isha as lead 😂😂

So yes Abhishek is surprisingly extremely smart and it disgusts me that he’s going to get away with using and fu*king over Isha situation to potentially win the show smiley7.

Agreed and also Samarth is a pervy creep so that really helps him with zero brains. He’s just lucky though because BB doesn’t out him. That’s the case with all contestants this season except Vicky and Isha.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Matar Paneer! Matar Paneer!!! MATAR PANEERsmiley11

Yeh Miya biwi ko koi nach baliye mein dalo. Inka babu shona talks are beyond cringesmiley11

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I agrée be did put in effort this episode and it was funny to see Ankita overreact to a very stupid thing. I’m pretty sure Vicky knows what Munnu is doing hence he told Ankita we are not in competition here, but him speaking to Sana is what really affected her lol.

Jokes apart, Ankita is highly insecure of Sana, and no not as a contestant, but as a wife smiley36 Vicky used to spend way more time with Sana than he ever did with her on the show lol. Even now Vicky kinda looks happy whenever he talks to Sana, even after Sana and Ankita have had various fights till now. Inki shaadi ko itna time bhi nee hua hoga but muje toh ye dono incompatible lagte hain, Vicky is more happy in other people’s presence than his own wife lol.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Why are Vicky and Ankita so mad with Neil and Aish for nominating them, they were supposed to nominate among them, didn't Vicky and Ankita nominated these two in earlier nomination?? Itna gussa kiss baat ka Bhai?

Yeah, look Aish and Neil are clearly going overboard no doubt - but why are Vicky-Ankita poking them on the noms to begin with? Unki marzi. And Anku definitely loves doing melodramatic instigation and then watching the show - there Aish isn’t wrong, ke poke karke phir has rahi hain. Neil gave Anku exactly the reaction she was looking for.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

These people are literally so pathetic and gross.Yesterday Isha and Ankita took butter inside the toilet, and after they came out wo gir gaya, use utha bhi liya ki use kar lenge, when Mannara said ki hum use nahi kar skte ise ab smiley24 Munawar also hid the coffee inside his boxers smiley11 And these people were also enthusiastically wanting to take it out and use like wtf ewww.

That was so gross when they ran into the washroom with the butter smiley39. Also Munnu is washing the container no one wants your genitalia smelling coffee smiley37

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Jokes apart, Ankita is highly insecure of Sana, and no not as a contestant, but as a wife smiley36 Vicky used to spend way more time with Sana than he ever did with her on the show lol. Even now Vicky kinda looks happy whenever he talks to Sana, even after Sana and Ankita have had various fights till now. Inki shaadi ko itna time bhi nee hua hoga but muje toh ye dono incompatible lagte hain, Vicky is more happy in other people’s presence than his own wife lol.

Oh yeah you’re absolutely right - she is downright jealous as a wife. Like I had told SP, Vicky is a good and passionate player but he’s a fool when it comes to optics. It has already been hinted in the berozgaar steroid just chill show that oh Vicky sits with Sana, Isha’s name was just added to cover up.

Sana is very chaalu she heavily implies on their connection and this will be something eventually BB will humiliated Vicky with. He doesn’t need Sana, Sana needs him. The reason he went to Sana is due to Munnu/Ankita’s closeness.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

IMG_20221201_005802.jpg

Jhappi toh mai pa lu par ye naam na bulao mujhe bubbu smiley26

rula dia na mujhe bechari ko

Screenshot_20231026_131741_Chrome.jpg

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Itne pyar se muje to kbi nee bulaya smiley28

bubbu alooo jaan tum bhi agayein smiley31smiley36

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibecheck

rula dia na mujhe bechari ko

Screenshot_20231026_131741_Chrome.jpg

2000569.jpg

Word Count: 1

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

But all 3 have their own shortcomings for sure like:

For Munawar he’s too comfortable and laidback and doesn’t play on the front foot often cuz bb favors him and with his pre show fanbase maybe he thinks he can coast to victory which can cost him if he gets too comfortable as his throne is beginning to get shaky and waqt badalne mein zyada time nai lagta 😂

For Vicky, his biggest issue is that bb is on his a*s for not letting Ankita outshine him and only being her support not male lead which hampers his game a lot 😂

Plus he tends to vocalize his plans and tricks too much in excitement which trap him and comeback ro bite him lol

For Abhishek his biggest shortcoming is he ends up getting carried away whether in fights where he ends up being tok badtameez or in trying to show how good he is willingly volunteering to leave the room not realizing bb wanted the ruckus and drama for footage earning the ire of both bb and audience 😂😂

The end goal of munawar is to dominate and win comfortable while not having to do much effort, end goal of vicky is to reach the top 5 and for his wife to reach the top 2 and for Abhishek to pull a gautam or asim and come outta nowhere to becoming extremely popular and either winning or being one of the most popular runner up of the show in top 2 😂

So lets see who wins things r going to get real interesting as for me personally i’m fine with anyone winning as long as it’s not that epitome of toxicity Abhishek but sadly if Munawar doesn’t become more consistent and play like how he played in last night’s episode Abhishek has a decent chance to pull off a massive upset sigh!

In conclusion I realized I got a lil too carried away and wrote way too long this time but no judging plz 😂

Chingu - ab bhi mujhe hi taunt maaregi essays ka? Northy ke lambe lambe nibandh nahi dikhte?!

Btw Northy - agreed with everything you said, but I’m still going to refer to Chomu 1 as Chomu 1 smiley36