Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

adding on - jaise abhi munawar fav hai to usko free ka mastermind tag mila hua hai when he hasn't done sh*t in the house smiley36 & jaise vikas gupta ko bhi free ka title mila tha and bb phir baar baar usko mastermind keh k wapas bulata rehta tha. bb khud title de k khud hi usko prove karne k chakar mein laga rehta hai. vikas was not a mastermind. same with sajid. so we see this happen over and over again where bb favors certain people and they get to be called geniuses and masterminds and whatnot, but it's not because they have those qualities, it's because bb supports them, favors them, feeds info to them, calls them to the CR to guide them, and sallu bashes anyone who stands against them.

Ah , so true. I completely agree to this. And they all get exposed later like Vikas Gupta. He turned out to be useless in other seasons he came smiley36

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aishwarya calls her husband - Neil Bubu

Aishwarya calls her mother-in-law - Mutter

Aishwarya calls her father-in-law - Paneer

Ye kaise naam hai? Aur kyu hai?

bhagwan-se-to-daro-1024x576.jpg

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

AI did a good job with this one smiley36

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dm_gemini

I think Aishwarya is trying to copy Sid Shukla smiley36

Came across a reel in which she was all awestruck & admiration for Sid - how he would take his stand boldly without bothering about anything else & state facts as he saw it

She also keeps saying to Neil that she is going solo & will not follow anyone else smiley36

Strategy hai toh theek hai

Both Neil and Aishwariya have mentioned that they are coming into the show being very RAW have never watched BB…and she is a fan of Sid? 🤣

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Ah , so true. I completely agree to this. And they all get exposed later like Vikas Gupta. He turned out to be useless in other seasons he came smiley36

yeah. they kept calling him back as the mastermind. ghanta kuch nahi hua is mastermind se smiley37 i miss the days when people actually had to try at this game. now bb just brings favs and favors them until the very end. they don't have to try hard at all. 😒

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I feel second hand embarrassment when these grown a** people call each other stuff like “bacche”, babu babi shona mona dhona etc.

Chalo ye sab mai phir bhi handle kar lu, personally not fond of using any such terms but I can still wrap my brain around these ones. But mutter and paneer is where I draw the line. I absolutely will not tolerate those being terms of endearment. 6efc10847e9c8e72101e03a6466d7bb2.jpg

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Chalo ye sab mai phir bhi handle kar lu, personally not fond of using any such terms but I can still wrap my brain around these ones. But mutter and paneer is where I draw the line. I absolutely will not tolerate those being terms of endearment. 6efc10847e9c8e72101e03a6466d7bb2.jpg

meri mattar paneer! tum agayiiien smiley31smiley37

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Hey Dp great post man, really resonated with me and as u know when I get really passionate about something I tend to write a long essay but this one will be too big so dividing my post in to 3 posts to make it easier for ppl to read 😂😂

Yes so Munawar was great today and showed his lockup form finally. Like it was previously observed his growing closeness to Ankita to eventually use it agains’t her and Vicky started coming to fruition.

He gathered all he could from ankita and fired his shot at the optimum time by manipulating their shared emotional past stories and making her conscious about how it would look to her fans and audience to lie on national tv hitting her where it would affect her the most which is to protect her self righteous image outside 😂😂

He literally flustered Vicky like everytime Vicky would gas light ankita to go agains’t munawar, munawar would emotionally manipulate her to perfection to leave her pondering her own choices and by the end Ankita ended up admitting to Vicky she did not like how she was made to act today and how she won’t do it again thus munawar literally damaged vicky’s queen in their chess game 😂😂

He will continue to subtly create more differences between the couple with the goal to seriously damage if not entirely break their bond as players (not as a married couple) so they end up playing solo or always arguing each other over strategies and not focusing on playing as united faction thus seriously weakening his biggest competitors 😂

I agrée be did put in effort this episode and it was funny to see Ankita overreact to a very stupid thing. I’m pretty sure Vicky knows what Munnu is doing hence he told Ankita we are not in competition here, but him speaking to Sana is what really affected her lol.

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

IMG_20221201_005802.jpg

Jhappi toh mai pa lu par ye naam na bulao mujhe bubbu smiley26

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4