Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Continued….

Lastly, till last week I used to think the only 2 actual smart characters on the show were munawar and vicky but no I have realized that there are 3 including Abhishek.

All 3 had points in yday’s ep where they showed their smarts.

Munawar when he proved how observant he is by making neil realize that bb has been trying to give u hints in the therapy room and u r not understanding those hints.

Vicky when he immediately figured out bb wanted a longer discussion and ruckus and arguments in the task for more entertaining footage (which munawar also realized lol) and also when he realized Munawar and Ankita will continue their bond he immediately started rebuilding his bond with sana as a counter 😂

Abhishek when he figured out munawar’s pov about the coffee incident and realized optics wise his team was in the wrong objectively and he might look bad if he supports them on this and so backed off and was the one guy Vicky could not manipulate in his team over the coffee issue lol

I have always said this that Abhishek knows how to play his card and i completely agree with you. I mentioned way back when Abhishek exposed Munnawar's game in front of everyone and that was the time when I felt that he isn't as dumb as people think him to be. He is aware about what audience likes and has hit the nail very well. It's just that Vicky and Munawar play from behind mostly and Abhishek says and reacts on most of the things, has a lesser control over his actions in comparison to Munnawar and Vicky.. that's where people think he isn't that smart.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Muje Vicky ki ek cheez achi nahi lagi, I like him as a player but for the first time today I saw his and Ankita’s conversation and I realised how manipulative he is. He does manipulate her a lot, I liked how she said ki “muje jo karna hai apne hisab se karungi”. But Ankita mei dimag nahi hai zada smiley36

Ankita is too impulsive and actually gets carried away due to not having control on her emotions. I think, Vicky very well knows this weakness of her and thinks ki she might ruin his game too because of her impulsive nature so he keeps on behaving as some teacher to her and keeps manipulating her. .. Vicky is a good player but his equation with Ankita definitely is one of the reasons that people aren't warming upto him that easily. That's where Munawar gets +1 over Vicky because Munawar is more respectful to the people close to him even if he may not be trustworthy.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aish pagal Hai. Why she is charging at Vicky??

Neil and Aish are highly insecure of Vicky Ankita.

Neil and Aish only have one angle, that's with Ankita and Vicky. They should thank Ankita and Vicky ki unki wajah se at least they are getting some footage. smiley36 and it's ironic that these both bubu baby think that Ankita and Vicky are insecure of them when Ankita and Vicky hardly give two hoots about these two. They both have enough other angles in the house for competition.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

iska alag hi obsession chal raha hai anurag k sath. behan wo itna relevant hai hi nahi jitna tum uski baatein karti ho smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bigg-boss-17s-manasvi-mamgai-allegedly-accuses-anurag-dobhal-of-tax-evasion-heres-why_202096?ri=6&rv=7066

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: dm_gemini

I think Aishwarya is trying to copy Sid Shukla smiley36

Came across a reel in which she was all awestruck & admiration for Sid - how he would take his stand boldly without bothering about anything else & state facts as he saw it

She also keeps saying to Neil that she is going solo & will not follow anyone else smiley36

Strategy hai toh theek hai

As much as I disliked Sid and his game play but he definitely had good leadership qualities and he had good communication skills too and Aish doesn't have both. Aish doesn't have any angle in the house apart from hating Ankita and Vicky. That's the only time she becomes visible in the show when she fights with Anku and Vicky smiley36

Edited by Renee.Clare - 11 months ago
vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Ankita is too impulsive and actually gets carried away due to not having control on her emotions. I think, Vicky very well knows this weakness of her and thinks ki she might ruin his game too because of her impulsive nature so he keeps on behaving as some teacher to her and keeps manipulating her. .. Vicky is a good player but his equation with Ankita definitely is one of the reasons that people aren't warming upto him that easily. That's where Munawar gets +1 over Vicky because Munawar is more respectful to the people close to him even if he may not be trustworthy.

vicku bhaiya did his research on the previous seasons before coming per optics wale part pe research karna bhool gae smiley36 yall can be any which way at home. that's your personal problem. but you have to show a certain amount of respect on tv if you want people to like you, even if it's just pretend. they both suck at this part but ankita gets away with it because she cries and plays ablanaari in front of her husband every chance she gets

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Wht about Bubu, matar and paneer??

Aishwarya calls her husband - Neil Bubu

Aishwarya calls her mother-in-law - Mutter

Aishwarya calls her father-in-law - Paneer

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

As much as I disliked Sid and his game play but he definitely had good leadership qualities and he had good communication skills too and Aish doesn't have both. Aish doesn't have any angle in the house apart from hating Ankita and Vicky. That's the only time she becomes visible in the show when she fights with Anku and Vicky smiley36

speaking generally (because we see this happen often) - when one is heavily favored in the bb house, to wo sab ban jate hain - mastermind, genius, leaders, etc. the game is easy when you have bb's ashirwad because people see that favoritism and fall in line without you having to work hard for it.

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

speaking generally (because we see this happen often) - when one is heavily favored in the bb house, to wo sab ban jate hain - mastermind, genius, leaders, etc. the game is easy when you have bb's ashirwad because people see that favoritism and fall in line without you having to work hard for it.

adding on - jaise abhi munawar fav hai to usko free ka mastermind tag mila hua hai when he hasn't done sh*t in the house smiley36 & jaise vikas gupta ko bhi free ka title mila tha and bb phir baar baar usko mastermind keh k wapas bulata rehta tha. bb khud title de k khud hi usko prove karne k chakar mein laga rehta hai. vikas was not a mastermind. same with sajid. so we see this happen over and over again where bb favors certain people and they get to be called geniuses and masterminds and whatnot, but it's not because they have those qualities, it's because bb supports them, favors them, feeds info to them, calls them to the CR to guide them, and sallu bashes anyone who stands against them.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Nahi yaar even I think he should have interfered, I know Neil looks like a clown while being so aggressive, but the way he talked to Ankita and charged at her was kinda scary.

This is their plan , I think these two have made a point to not get involved in each other's fight and also look different from Neil and Aish as they are always together.

Both have made friends with different set of people and it looks deliberate but yes his reflex should have been to protect Ankita from Neil.