Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Continued…

Another thing I agree with you now is realizing Abhishek ain’t a chomu like Samarth at all he’s very, very, very clever 😂

He’s hyper aware of the all optics required in a show like bb and extremely well versed on the show and what works what doesn’t. He has the skill to change any angle he is involved in to one where he would look either sympathizing or dil ka acha banda and it’s working amazingly for him with he literally finishing 2nd right after Munawar in all the popular bb handles like bb tak and khabri in less than a month and with such a sh*t performance in the first couple of weeks.

His miraculous damage control and recovery among the general audience is a testament to how quickly he picks up the correct feedback and act accordingly. Saala bohat shaana hai 😂🤣

He has played both Isha and that Chomu with no difficulty at all lol

With Isha he acted like the jilted lover, with samarth he’s being all sympathizing and like bro I get u and making that fool blurt how bad Isha is by which Abhishek is telling the audience look guys even her current bf agrees with me about Isha lol

And with the other contestants he’s making both of them look terrible in front of the audience like for Isha mentioning about her late night parties with club owners but then acting coy like he doesn’t wanna talk about certain things on tv implying he doesn’t wanna character assassinate her which he already did and then making the audience aware that Isha has things in her closet so controversial he can’t even mention it 😂

And for Samarth uske saamne bhai chara aur hamdardi like bro been there done that and getting his guard down and with others like manarra, vicky and all he bitches about him all the time like i dunno why this samarth tries to be friends with me when i avoid him or look guys see how maturely I’ve dealt with this guy and finished his game which in fact is true cuz samarth’s only game was to be abhishek’s rival and abhishek smartly finished the rivalry track by ignoring him and ulta by becoming bechara got all the attention on him 😂

Now he knows it’s only a matter of time till Samarth is evicted cuz he has no other game and till then he will provie bb with another track with khanzaadi and when samarth is evicted then will start the will they wont they track with isha and whether they will get back together along with the added bonus of khanzaadi and will Abhishek go back to isha or move on with khanzaadi so he gets to be the sole hero in a new triangle and got rid of the old triangle where he was going to be in supporting role with samarth with isha as lead 😂😂

So yes Abhishek is surprisingly extremely smart and it disgusts me that he’s going to get away with using and fu*king over Isha situation to potentially win the show smiley7.

I don’t think he is fu****** Isha situation but he is definitely using the limelight to create the right conflict. Even from his videos you can see he really understands audiences vibes.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Why is no one nominating Jigna and Rinku??

Ye contestants bhi bhul jate honge ki ye dono ghar mei hai.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

arun kahashetty ko na nikal de

tehelka phir bach gaya

hara$$i sahi khelrha ha yeh bhi arun ke arh ma smiley37

Ye Munawar bhi sahi khel ra hai, ise koi nominate hi nee karta smiley29 Ab tak shayad ek bhi nomination mei nahi aya ye.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Vicky is laughing, he knows Neil is overacting.

Nahi yaar even I think he should have interfered, I know Neil looks like a clown while being so aggressive, but the way he talked to Ankita and charged at her was kinda scary.
infinity101 thumbnail

Cobri teri dp smiley27
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

Ye contestants bhi bhul jate honge ki ye dono ghar mei hai.

yeah. humein bhi tab hi yaad ata hai when we see them. nominations k time pe dono chhup jati hongi smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Hayye, that petname is so cringey.

I feel second hand embarrassment when these grown a** people call each other stuff like “bacche”, babu babi shona mona dhona etc.
ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

Nahi yaar even I think he should have interfered, I know Neil looks like a clown while being so aggressive, but the way he talked to Ankita and charged at her was kinda scary.

This language….smiley7
https://x.com/jaipal__singh__/status/1721521593292140596?s=61&t=gAaCxsw9sF_7r2ra1fNTug

Edited by ninastx - 11 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

True, the bathroom area also looks super gross but to be fair there are so many of them. However Jigna is always in hideous outfits or nignt clothes and Rinku more often than not is dressed like a PE teacher.

Only Ankita, Isha and KZ dress remotely well, hideous fashion sense smiley37

Samarth looks like a side actor in Omkara.

I agree, Ankita, Isha, and KZ are only somewhat well dressed women in the house. I like Ankita’s dressing sense the most though.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

This Jigna looks unhygenic to me, I doubt she showers much.

Ditto for Arun and Tehelka’s room, the dum room is gross.

These people are literally so pathetic and gross.Yesterday Isha and Ankita took butter inside the toilet, and after they came out wo gir gaya, use utha bhi liya ki use kar lenge, when Mannara said ki hum use nahi kar skte ise ab smiley24 Munawar also hid the coffee inside his boxers smiley11 And these people were also enthusiastically wanting to take it out and use like wtf ewww.
Edited by infinity101 - 11 months ago