Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I quite like this threeway dynamic of Munawar - Ankita - Vicky, atleast we are moving away from love lapata.

After a long time Munawar seemed to actually be playing and manipulating Ankita who is OTT about her reputation being tarnished and she also equally attempted to emotionally blackmail Munawar. Vicky on his end does not like the bond between Ankita and Munawar purely because he sees that Munawar is his rival and BB is trying to pit them. Munawar won't directly attack Vicky either, as well as vice versa.

Abhishek was smart enough to back off at the right time.

Once Munnu/Ankita were sitting, then Vicky also moved forward to rebuild his lost alliance with Sana however BB will humiliate him for this, and I feel he should steer clear.

Hey Dp great post man, really resonated with me and as u know when I get really passionate about something I tend to write a long essay but this one will be too big so dividing my post in to 3 posts to make it easier for ppl to read 😂😂

Yes so Munawar was great today and showed his lockup form finally. Like it was previously observed his growing closeness to Ankita to eventually use it agains’t her and Vicky started coming to fruition.

He gathered all he could from ankita and fired his shot at the optimum time by manipulating their shared emotional past stories and making her conscious about how it would look to her fans and audience to lie on national tv hitting her where it would affect her the most which is to protect her self righteous image outside 😂😂

He literally flustered Vicky like everytime Vicky would gas light ankita to go agains’t munawar, munawar would emotionally manipulate her to perfection to leave her pondering her own choices and by the end Ankita ended up admitting to Vicky she did not like how she was made to act today and how she won’t do it again thus munawar literally damaged vicky’s queen in their chess game 😂😂

He will continue to subtly create more differences between the couple with the goal to seriously damage if not entirely break their bond as players (not as a married couple) so they end up playing solo or always arguing each other over strategies and not focusing on playing as united faction thus seriously weakening his biggest competitors 😂

I quite like this threeway dynamic of Munawar - Ankita - Vicky, atleast we are moving away from love lapata.

After a long time Munawar seemed to actually be playing and manipulating Ankita who is OTT about her reputation being tarnished and she also equally attempted to emotionally blackmail Munawar. Vicky on his end does not like the bond between Ankita and Munawar purely because he sees that Munawar is his rival and BB is trying to pit them. Munawar won't directly attack Vicky either, as well as vice versa.

Once Munnu/Ankita were sitting, then Vicky also moved forward to rebuild his lost alliance with Sana however BB will humiliate him for this, and I feel he should steer clear.

Continued…

Another thing I agree with you now is realizing Abhishek ain’t a chomu like Samarth at all he’s very, very, very clever 😂

He’s hyper aware of the all optics required in a show like bb and extremely well versed on the show and what works what doesn’t. He has the skill to change any angle he is involved in to one where he would look either sympathizing or dil ka acha banda and it’s working amazingly for him with he literally finishing 2nd right after Munawar in all the popular bb handles like bb tak and khabri in less than a month and with such a sh*t performance in the first couple of weeks.

His miraculous damage control and recovery among the general audience is a testament to how quickly he picks up the correct feedback and act accordingly. Saala bohat shaana hai 😂🤣

He has played both Isha and that Chomu with no difficulty at all lol

With Isha he acted like the jilted lover, with samarth he’s being all sympathizing and like bro I get u and making that fool blurt how bad Isha is by which Abhishek is telling the audience look guys even her current bf agrees with me about Isha lol

And with the other contestants he’s making both of them look terrible in front of the audience like for Isha mentioning about her late night parties with club owners but then acting coy like he doesn’t wanna talk about certain things on tv implying he doesn’t wanna character assassinate her which he already did and then making the audience aware that Isha has things in her closet so controversial he can’t even mention it 😂

And for Samarth uske saamne bhai chara aur hamdardi like bro been there done that and getting his guard down and with others like manarra, vicky and all he bitches about him all the time like i dunno why this samarth tries to be friends with me when i avoid him or look guys see how maturely I’ve dealt with this guy and finished his game which in fact is true cuz samarth’s only game was to be abhishek’s rival and abhishek smartly finished the rivalry track by ignoring him and ulta by becoming bechara got all the attention on him 😂

Now he knows it’s only a matter of time till Samarth is evicted cuz he has no other game and till then he will provie bb with another track with khanzaadi and when samarth is evicted then will start the will they wont they track with isha and whether they will get back together along with the added bonus of khanzaadi and will Abhishek go back to isha or move on with khanzaadi so he gets to be the sole hero in a new triangle and got rid of the old triangle where he was going to be in supporting role with samarth with isha as lead 😂😂

So yes Abhishek is surprisingly extremely smart and it disgusts me that he’s going to get away with using and fu*king over Isha situation to potentially win the show smiley7.

Continued….

Lastly, till last week I used to think the only 2 actual smart characters on the show were munawar and vicky but no I have realized that there are 3 including Abhishek.

All 3 had points in yday’s ep where they showed their smarts.

Munawar when he proved how observant he is by making neil realize that bb has been trying to give u hints in the therapy room and u r not understanding those hints.

Vicky when he immediately figured out bb wanted a longer discussion and ruckus and arguments in the task for more entertaining footage (which munawar also realized lol) and also when he realized Munawar and Ankita will continue their bond he immediately started rebuilding his bond with sana as a counter 😂

Abhishek when he figured out munawar’s pov about the coffee incident and realized optics wise his team was in the wrong objectively and he might look bad if he supports them on this and so backed off and was the one guy Vicky could not manipulate in his team over the coffee issue lol

But all 3 have their own shortcomings for sure like:

For Munawar he’s too comfortable and laidback and doesn’t play on the front foot often cuz bb favors him and with his pre show fanbase maybe he thinks he can coast to victory which can cost him if he gets too comfortable as his throne is beginning to get shaky and waqt badalne mein zyada time nai lagta 😂

For Vicky, his biggest issue is that bb is on his a*s for not letting Ankita outshine him and only being her support not male lead which hampers his game a lot 😂

Plus he tends to vocalize his plans and tricks too much in excitement which trap him and comeback ro bite him lol

For Abhishek his biggest shortcoming is he ends up getting carried away whether in fights where he ends up being tok badtameez or in trying to show how good he is willingly volunteering to leave the room not realizing bb wanted the ruckus and drama for footage earning the ire of both bb and audience 😂😂

The end goal of munawar is to dominate and win comfortable while not having to do much effort, end goal of vicky is to reach the top 5 and for his wife to reach the top 2 and for Abhishek to pull a gautam or asim and come outta nowhere to becoming extremely popular and either winning or being one of the most popular runner up of the show in top 2 😂

So lets see who wins things r going to get real interesting as for me personally i’m fine with anyone winning as long as it’s not that epitome of toxicity Abhishek but sadly if Munawar doesn’t become more consistent and play like how he played in last night’s episode Abhishek has a decent chance to pull off a massive upset sigh!

In conclusion I realized I got a lil too carried away and wrote way too long this time but no judging plz 😂

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Hey Dp great post man, really resonated with me and as u know when I get really passionate about something I tend to write a long essay but this one will be too big so dividing my post in to 3 posts to make it easier for ppl to read 😂😂

Yes so Munawar was great today and showed his lockup form finally. Like it was previously observed his growing closeness to Ankita to eventually use it agains’t her and Vicky started coming to fruition.

He gathered all he could from ankita and fired his shot at the optimum time by manipulating their shared emotional past stories and making her conscious about how it would look to her fans and audience to lie on national tv hitting her where it would affect her the most which is to protect her self righteous image outside 😂😂

He literally flustered Vicky like everytime Vicky would gas light ankita to go agains’t munawar, munawar would emotionally manipulate her to perfection to leave her pondering her own choices and by the end Ankita ended up admitting to Vicky she did not like how she was made to act today and how she won’t do it again thus munawar literally damaged vicky’s queen in their chess game 😂😂

He will continue to subtly create more differences between the couple with the goal to seriously damage if not entirely break their bond as players (not as a married couple) so they end up playing solo or always arguing each other over strategies and not focusing on playing as united faction thus seriously weakening his biggest competitors 😂

Muje Vicky ki ek cheez achi nahi lagi, I like him as a player but for the first time today I saw his and Ankita’s conversation and I realised how manipulative he is. He does manipulate her a lot, I liked how she said ki “muje jo karna hai apne hisab se karungi”. But Ankita mei dimag nahi hai zada smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail

But all 3 have their own shortcomings for sure like:

For Munawar he’s too comfortable and laidback and doesn’t play on the front foot often cuz bb favors him and with his pre show fanbase maybe he thinks he can coast to victory which can cost him if he gets too comfortable as his throne is beginning to get shaky and waqt badalne mein zyada time nai lagta 😂

For Vicky, his biggest issue is that bb is on his a*s for not letting Ankita outshine him and only being her support not male lead which hampers his game a lot 😂

Plus he tends to vocalize his plans and tricks too much in excitement which trap him and comeback ro bite him lol

For Abhishek his biggest shortcoming is he ends up getting carried away whether in fights where he ends up being tok badtameez or in trying to show how good he is willingly volunteering to leave the room not realizing bb wanted the ruckus and drama for footage earning the ire of both bb and audience 😂😂

The end goal of munawar is to dominate and win comfortable while not having to do much effort, end goal of vicky is to reach the top 5 and for his wife to reach the top 2 and for Abhishek to pull a gautam or asim and come outta nowhere to becoming extremely popular and either winning or being one of the most popular runner up of the show in top 2 😂

So lets see who wins things r going to get real interesting as for me personally i’m fine with anyone winning as long as it’s not that epitome of toxicity Abhishek but sadly if Munawar doesn’t become more consistent and play like how he played in last night’s episode Abhishek has a decent chance to pull off a massive upset sigh!

In conclusion I realized I got a lil too carried away and wrote way too long this time but no judging plz 😂

Nah I think Munawar is winning, he is way too ahead of others in terms of fanbase,consistently topping Ormax as well, uska insta page also I visited and uski engagement bhi highest hoti hai, like jaise past kuch winners ki thi. But yeah he should play more, I liked how he full on participated in that chori ration thing smiley36 He should be more active and not take things for granted. Abhishek ki disadvantage ye hai ki he doesn’t have a single likeable quality, unlike contestants like Asim and Gautam. If he tones down his raging aggression and plays a bit smart, he can make it to top 5, I feel no person on this show is irredeemable, if you improve your graph, the audience would start warming up to you, abi he is no substance and only talks, iski toh wo dadhi wale hi maar lete hain smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail

Continued…

Another thing I agree with you now is realizing Abhishek ain’t a chomu like Samarth at all he’s very, very, very clever 😂

He’s hyper aware of the all optics required in a show like bb and extremely well versed on the show and what works what doesn’t. He has the skill to change any angle he is involved in to one where he would look either sympathizing or dil ka acha banda and it’s working amazingly for him with he literally finishing 2nd right after Munawar in all the popular bb handles like bb tak and khabri in less than a month and with such a sh*t performance in the first couple of weeks.

His miraculous damage control and recovery among the general audience is a testament to how quickly he picks up the correct feedback and act accordingly. Saala bohat shaana hai 😂🤣

He has played both Isha and that Chomu with no difficulty at all lol

With Isha he acted like the jilted lover, with samarth he’s being all sympathizing and like bro I get u and making that fool blurt how bad Isha is by which Abhishek is telling the audience look guys even her current bf agrees with me about Isha lol

And with the other contestants he’s making both of them look terrible in front of the audience like for Isha mentioning about her late night parties with club owners but then acting coy like he doesn’t wanna talk about certain things on tv implying he doesn’t wanna character assassinate her which he already did and then making the audience aware that Isha has things in her closet so controversial he can’t even mention it 😂

And for Samarth uske saamne bhai chara aur hamdardi like bro been there done that and getting his guard down and with others like manarra, vicky and all he bitches about him all the time like i dunno why this samarth tries to be friends with me when i avoid him or look guys see how maturely I’ve dealt with this guy and finished his game which in fact is true cuz samarth’s only game was to be abhishek’s rival and abhishek smartly finished the rivalry track by ignoring him and ulta by becoming bechara got all the attention on him 😂

Now he knows it’s only a matter of time till Samarth is evicted cuz he has no other game and till then he will provie bb with another track with khanzaadi and when samarth is evicted then will start the will they wont they track with isha and whether they will get back together along with the added bonus of khanzaadi and will Abhishek go back to isha or move on with khanzaadi so he gets to be the sole hero in a new triangle and got rid of the old triangle where he was going to be in supporting role with samarth with isha as lead 😂😂

So yes Abhishek is surprisingly extremely smart and it disgusts me that he’s going to get away with using and fu*king over Isha situation to potentially win the show smiley7.

Ye sb bkwas dekhni padegi kya poore season? Matlab yai Isha-Samarth-Abhishek angle, rinse and repeat? Ab wo KZ bhi Abhishek se chep hone lag gai footage ke chakkar mei smiley11 She was much better as the kaleshi aurat.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Mujhe laga varun dhawan ne neil baba ki bubu ko shaadi karli! Dekho same to same facesmiley36

images (57).jpeg

Nah. Varun’s wife is way prettier.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninastx

What happened to the gentleman here? Charging at Ankita….? Gentlemanly-ness is only for his wife?

https://x.com/ayratastic/status/1721216900418425119?s=61&t=gAaCxsw9sF_7r2ra1fNTug

Haan, kaahe ka gentleman hai bhyi ye aadmi smiley44 Vicky should have interfered. Iss Neil ki wife ko koi kuch thoda sa bhi bol deta hai he goes berserk, and yaha he is being so disrespectful towards Ankita, and that aggression my god smiley11
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Naved is not doing anything

He should go

A lot of freeloaders inside the house right now.