Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

I'm liking munawar, Abhishek n khanzadi.

Mannara, jigna, Arun n tehelka r annoying.

Indifferent towards others.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like Munawar, Vicky and Ankita, sometimes KZ as well. Also that dadhi duo is amazing- Arun and Tehelka smiley27

Edited by infinity101 - 11 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Daadidie couple are busy in their own zone .

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Support + Like:

Arun + Tehelka - I find their friendship quite endearing! They are also super funny together. I didn’t like them initially but recently they have started to grow on me. They definitely have potential if they start playing the game as they keep claiming (they are like back benchers who keep dreaming about fighting other grades 😂). Anyway, I am definitely rooting for them!

I like their bromance. They are fun to watch. But their exaggerated fight to show that they are mard is awful. smiley11

Sana Khan - I feel she has the most potential out of all although she is mostly just wasting it. She is the only one who has had the guts to call out Ankita and Vicky openly, without having any support. She also never seeks sympathy from anyone, very headstrong. I also like how she is very clear minded and logical. Rooting for her to be in top 10!

If she keeps her points short, she is likeable. But it gets irritating when she repeats herself. Unlike KZ, she is the lone warrior and she doesn't even have to say it.

Munawar - I had not heard of him before BB17 so had no idea he has a huge existing fanbase. But based on these 3 weeks I can safely say that he is the most sorted and naturally likeable contestant in there. Although I believe his game has derailed a lot in the past week. He comes across as Ankita and Vicky’s chhela so definitely needs to work on that. He definitely has the potential but I don’t see him winning unless he majorly upgrades his game.

I have seen him in Lockupp and he was the mastermind there. There people were his chhelas. Don't know why he is being it here ? I don't see the determination in BB like he had in Lockupp. So quite disappointing.

Vicky - I like him from a game perspective. He is at least playing a game unlike many others who are doing nothing. I definitely see a lot of potential in him.

I really liked him in the first week but he is trying to be oversmart which makes him unbearable. But yes he is one of the contestants who is playing the game.

I am not supporting anyone and my liking and dislike keep changing every other day. smiley37

I am not liking anyone currently but I dislike Ankita, Abhishek, Isha, Samarth, Anurag the most. Rest are ok. It's fun to see Vicky and Anurag getting taunted by BB.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Munawar and Vicky. I think they have the potential.

I wish they showed more of Jigna and Sana. They both seem to be BB material, just need a little push

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

None so far

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I am not supporting anyone and my liking and dislike keep changing every other day. smiley37

I am not liking anyone currently but I dislike Ankita, Abhishek, Isha, Samarth, Anurag the most. Rest are ok. It's fun to see Vicky and Anurag getting taunted by BB.

I agree with all your points. I also feel Arun and Tehelka are way too fixated on Munawar and Abhishek. They need to take a step back and reasses their game. Salman Khan appreciated them this week and instead of doubling down on that, they are unnecessarily giving Abhishek more footage tbh!

Yes, Sana can get annoying but that is also because no one listens to her so she has to keep repeating herself. I actually feel bad for her because I don’t think she has even one genuine bond in the house (maybe because ppl don’t consider her strong so don’t want to align with her). She is also targeted by dil house (which is the strongest). I still see her as a strong contender if BB lets her play her game. She is also gaining support outside.

Munawar is beyond me. He is super smart but hasn’t done much for it. I think she needs to go solo, leave Ankita etc. He has the potential because 1) he is smart and 2) he is naturally likeable, shouldn’t waste it!

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Khanzaadi

Word Count: 1