BB17 - who are you supporting?

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Contrary to how many others feel, I am actually enjoying BB17. I skipped the last 2-3 seasons because they were all intolerable but this one is much better (maybe because it is a lot less toxic?). It can obviously become a much better season if BB introduces tasks and forces groups to emerge (rn everyone too goody goody).

Anyway, that is not the point of this post. I wanted to gauge the support for different contestants! I will start by stating who I am supporting/liking the most (please refrain from bashing any contestants):

Support + Like:

Arun + Tehelka - I find their friendship quite endearing! They are also super funny together. I didn’t like them initially but recently they have started to grow on me. They definitely have potential if they start playing the game as they keep claiming (they are like back benchers who keep dreaming about fighting other grades 😂). Anyway, I am definitely rooting for them!

Sana Khan - I feel she has the most potential out of all although she is mostly just wasting it. She is the only one who has had the guts to call out Ankita and Vicky openly, without having any support. She also never seeks sympathy from anyone, very headstrong. I also like how she is very clear minded and logical. Rooting for her to be in top 10!

Munawar - I had not heard of him before BB17 so had no idea he has a huge existing fanbase. But based on these 3 weeks I can safely say that he is the most sorted and naturally likeable contestant in there. Although I believe his game has derailed a lot in the past week. He comes across as Ankita and Vicky’s chhela so definitely needs to work on that. He definitely has the potential but I don’t see him winning unless he majorly upgrades his game.

Vicky - I like him from a game perspective. He is at least playing a game unlike many others who are doing nothing. I definitely see a lot of potential in him.

Manara and Khanzaadi - they are both likeable although super volatile so I don’t know how far they will go. They need to play smartly to have any chance of finishing top 7.

Dislike/indifferent but potential:

Abhishek - I am mostly indifferent towards him but feel he is a early front runner to finish top 3. He is playing a very smart game. He is a mixture of a lot of past contestants - GG, Prince, Sid, Asim, PS. But I think he is too OTT and maybe will need to mellow down a lot more to have a shot at winning (he has mellowed down so that is good).

Ankita + Isha - I am not their biggest fan but they constantly get the most footage and have a strong presence. Ankita is another top 3 material and Isha will be there until last 3 weeks at least.

Anurag - I do not like him at all but I have heard he has a super duper fanbase so we can safely say a top 3 for him alongside Abhishek and Ankita?

Rest are all either doing nothing or weak potential. Aish can maybe do better but Neil has to leave for that to happen!

Please share your thoughts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why should I tell you? Okay no one currently, but if did, I wouldn't tell you! I actually go with who I DON'T like, and shape my thoughts accordingly. smiley16

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Mannara aishwaria sana jigna uk rider rinku samarth ishasmiley27smiley27smiley42

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Mannara aishwaria sana jigna uk rider rinku samarth ishasmiley27smiley27smiley42

Chal jhooti apney asli favorite Abhifake ka naam toh liya hi nhi 🤪

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Chal jhooti apney asli favorite Abhifake ka naam toh liya hi nhi 🤪

2nd list bad mein,aab to yehi meri Mosttt fav hainsmiley36

Mannara ko jeetake dikhaongi mein dekh lenasmiley42

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

2nd list bad mein,aab to yehi meri Mosttt fav hainsmiley36

Mannara ko jeetake dikhaongi mein dekh lenasmiley42

Jesy last season nimmo ko support kiya tha iss season munni ko support kar rahi smiley9

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Always disliked BB but watching it this time for Munawar.

Then perhaps Manara but she has the tendency to act annoying sometimes.

I enjoy Manara and Munawar's bond even if its fake or forced by the makers.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I like isha.

And vicky he's hilarious. I like ankita. Arun is also really funny.

Munna I am disappointed with.

Initially liked abhishake lol and then it died off.

Not a fan of kz but love her look she reminds me of cleopatra mixed with morticia Adam's.

Jigna and rinku or okie no issue there.

I don't like anurag sana and telka.

Samarth is creepy.

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ankita, Vicky & Rinku.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mannara only! smiley9