Arun and Telca's Alleged Bullying of Abhishek Raises Concerns!

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

In my view, it's disheartening to witness Arun and Telca seemingly teaming up against Abhishek inside the Bigg Boss house. This behavior, in my opinion, reflects a form of gangster-like conduct that is concerning.

I must admit, I initially leaned towards supporting Arun, but this recent development has made me reassess my stance. I've never been a fan of Telca, and witnessing this alleged ghunda behavior towards Abhishek only strengthens my reservations about them.

Abhishek's unwavering determination in the face of adversity has won my admiration, and I truly hope he continues to stay strong and fights this battle with grace.

This is just my personal perspective, and I'll be eagerly following the unfolding events in the Bigg Boss house!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail

"Karma is a playful trickster! 😜

It looked like Arun's attempt to intimidate Abhishek (trying to hut him) didn't quite go as planned and Arun fell on the ground, losing balance!

🤪Sometimes life has a way of balancing things out in unexpected ways!"

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Atleat they both are original unlike abhishek fake drama with Isha/ Samart and now fake drama with khanzadi. Love/bonds build day by day, audience actually feel that 2 ppl are coming closer slowly day hy day. Here we hve khanzadi and abhishek geting into each other within a day lmao and force fake drama down out throat. Abhishek is fake in the house from head to toe.

Edited by joker83 - 11 months ago
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday when Arun nicely asked abhishek andatr chal aik baat krni hai. How rude was abhishek to tell him back that mera level yeh hai main ni andar ata tere khne pe. Is this the way to behave when someone is asking politly? Level uska ? Abhishek hai kaun kaunsa level..

Purrrfect thumbnail

Maybe I am not irritated as yet with Abhishek 😉

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

Yesterday when Arun nicely asked abhishek andatr chal aik baat krni hai. How rude was abhishek to tell him back that mera level yeh hai main ni andar ata tere khne pe. Is this the way to behave when someone is asking politly? Level uska ? Abhishek hai kaun kaunsa level..

ghanta bullying

Jitna pelo utna kam hai chaprishek ko

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Spelling correction: I believe it's Tehelka, not "Telca."smiley6

My OC kicked in again when I noticed the wrong spelling.smiley13

NINALOGY thumbnail

Abhifake toh itna masoom hain yeh zalim arun aur sunny usko bina baat ky bully kar rahy hain 🥺

Itna thoda kyun kar rahy hain, they need to teach lesson to Abhifake. Inn jeso ko inki hi zubaan main samjhana padhta hai.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

Maybe I am not irritated as yet with Abhishek 😉

Abhishek is fun and at the same time irritate bhi karta hain bhaismiley24 first 3 days were impossible to bear him. Every one has patience lavel,arun and tehelka also must have irritated too much by abhishek.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

It was a fight between Arun n Abhishek. Tehelka entered to get footage. There was no issue of him. Arun just wants to manipulate ppl by taking them inside n not talking openly n Abhishek knows it hence denied.

Both looked disgusting teaming against single Abhishek n they wanted to hurt him too just scared of police case n penalty money. Don't they know such fights r common in BB why would u want to hurt someone.

If both continue targetting Abhishek definitely it will benefit Abhishek only.

Edited by naaznin - 11 months ago