Commoners vs. Celebrities!

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

What are your thoughts??

The popular reality show has kept us hooked for years, but what if this time around, we witness a face-off between commoners and celebrities? I am not taking about social media sensations, but rather an ordinary person, who goes through auditions!

I think, next season would be great Introducing commoners into the Bigg Boss house could bring an exciting new dynamic. They come in with unbiased perspectives and can truly shake things up. Their presence might lead to unexpected alliances and conflicts, making the show even more unpredictable.

Furthermore, the potential season could be a golden opportunity to discover fresh personalities. It's time to step away from the familiar faces and give new talents a chance to shine. The season could be a platform for someone entirely unknown to enter into the limelight, creating a thrilling journey for both contestants and viewers alike.

So, are you on board for a potential season of Bigg Boss with a blend of commoners and celebrities? Let the speculation and excitement begin, and stay tuned for even more exhilarating seasons in the future! 🌟

Edited by Purrrfect - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They did it before in season 11 and a commoner won that season.

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

One person's commoner is another's celebrity. And your celebrity is my commoner. You know why??

Because I don't know any of these people, as I've watched but a few Indian shows. Can't stand them. Okay there was probably one, or two I followed a while back.smiley31