Isha's Resilience: A Turning Point in the Game?

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I can't help but be captivated by the recent developments in the house. The possibility of Samart's departure and Abhishek's apparent detachment from Isha have left us all wondering about the future.

Isha has to prove she is a strong, and now, with her two key allies potentially out of the picture (voted out) and other "moved on", she would face a significant challenge. It will be a true test of her resilience and strategic prowess.

How do you think Isha will handle this new chapter? Will she find a way to adapt and thrive, or will this be a setback in her journey?

I would love to this intriguing twist rather than love triangle boring drama.

Share your insights!

Edited by Purrrfect - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Isha has completely ruined her image & game beyond redemption on the show. Abhishek got all the sympathy & jumped ahead of her in popularity.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

I can't help but be captivated by the recent developments in the house. The possibility of Samart's departure and Abhishek's apparent detachment from Isha have left us all wondering about the future.

Isha has to prove she is a strong, and now, with her two key allies potentially out of the picture (voted out) and other "moved on", she would face a significant challenge. It will be a true test of her resilience and strategic prowess.

How do you think Isha will handle this new chapter? Will she find a way to adapt and thrive, or will this be a setback in her journey?

I would love to this intriguing twist rather than love triangle boring drama.

Share your insights!

I have a soft corner for her because of all the regressive mindset’s being directed towards her. I don’t think Abhishek or Samarth are going anywhere anytime soon. But she needs to find courage from somewhere only that can help here now. If she finds that courage and rises above all this and learns to answer back strongly to Salman I think this will be one of the most interesting BB journeys. But don’t know if that is possible. But will be good to see her fight back.
BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Isha's pretty young and immature. I was quite dumb and insecure myself at age twenty - before I blossomed into a guy who's terrifying high level of intelligence, confidence, and keen insight has me tying half of it behind my back when interacting with other mere mortals!smiley6

Edited by BiloxiBlues - 11 months ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Isha is a bimbo. The cringe love triangle is her saving grace.

So far, she has only faked laughter at comments made by Anikta or Vicky during any fights, besides clarifying her relationships.

Never seen her express an opinion or stance on something that didn't concern Abhishek or the other guy. She has lost her narrative.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Isha cried n started doubting herself . Seems she is confused n don’t know how to handle it . BB , Sal played with Isha n damaged her image . Isha parents must take action on them .

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I have a soft corner for her because of all the regressive mindset’s being directed towards her. I don’t think Abhishek or Samarth are going anywhere anytime soon. But she needs to find courage from somewhere only that can help here now. If she finds that courage and rises above all this and learns to answer back strongly to Salman I think this will be one of the most interesting BB journeys. But don’t know if that is possible. But will be good to see her fight back.

yes. She should have definitely replied back to salman when he said that 'isha ne apni personal life ka saara chittha khol dia premiere pe' ulta Abhishek ne chittha khola about their relationship, isha denied about their relationship. Isha should've said it. N when Abhishek told salman 'maine pehle isha ko call karke bola ki past ko show me nai laaenge n fight nai karenge', salman said 'but isha ne aapki baat ni maani' what the hell! Ulta Abhishek talked about past 1st n started fights with isha when he said 'i'll use her' n unnecessarily started shouting at her in house 1st. Isha should've said that also. N on 1 side, salman has a problem with them talking about their personal life in front of whole world, on other side, he has a problem with isha hiding her relationship? What a contradiction. Nonsense. Isha should've said all these things to Salman n abhishek. Upar se that salman was also not letting isha complete her sentences after asking her to speak. Nonsense salman. Every season he plays his biased game.