Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 4th Nov 2023 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I don't know but now I have started to feel that Sallu also doesn't like Abhishek. He only supports him out of his hatred for Isha. Because Sallu was completely enjoying the roasting of Abhishek by Arun 🤣🤣 Sallu definitely likes Arun and Tehelka.

I know Sallu was smiling, they are our only hopesmiley36. I agrée he hates Isha more than he likes Abhishek.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Ye Abhishek me aisa kya hai jo log badal jate hai iske sath smiley36 iske advocate bante firte hai after sometime smiley36

God knows man but this Samarth guy looks like a sleazy piece of shit to me I dunno why!

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Now I’m almost 100% sure the chomu kumar is going to top 5,and I still can’t take seriously. Just like his cringe YT content dude understands desi mentality very well, knows what people will like. Subah subah saw people praising him for respecting Isha by telling to mind cameras when she and Samarth were busy in gulu gulu. Are bhai how tf is it your business? You’re being violent and aggressive with her tab camera nahin dikha? What Samarth isha are doing is cringe teen romance (which tbf they are)

Inn teeno ka yai angle hai smiley11 All 3 should be thrown out if all they are interested in is doing this wahiyatpanti!
Edited by infinity101 - 11 months ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Inn teeno ka yai angle hai smiley11 All 3 should be thrown out if all they are interested in is doing this wahiyatpanti!

I want these 3 out for the same reason. There's no genuine character or personality in any of them. Neither their fights nor love looks real. They literally just are so bad actors, upar se they do these harkatein out in open to get screenspace. Samarth kissing Isha cleavage was sooo cheapsmiley11

And I'm 100% sure it's scripted because isha ko ghanta farak padta hai kisi se bhi, she's unaffected by him when he's pleading for his love, screaming crying or anything, she's absolutely stone faced while doing all the chumma chaati. It's like that's her angle, and she is just tolerating him for the show's sake.

infinity101 thumbnail

Sana is so damn irritating!

shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by shalu_austen - 11 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

I had expectations from KZ. But even she has resorted to forming this cheap love angle with Abhishek smiley11

infinity101 thumbnail

Wth are Samarth and Isha doing man. So cheap smiley11

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I had expectations from KZ. But even she has resorted to forming this cheap love angle with Abhishek smiley11

This years bb is like a zoo to me.All different types of animals and birds in it .But still lake of choice .
gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aishwarya and Neil had a fight ...Neil has patience to tolerate Aishwarya's screamingsmiley5