Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 4th Nov 2023 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I don't know but now I have started to feel that Sallu also doesn't like Abhishek. He only supports him out of his hatred for Isha. Because Sallu was completely enjoying the roasting of Abhishek by Arun 🤣🤣 Sallu definitely likes Arun and Tehelka.

Isha aur samarth ka woh intense reel dekha tumne? Dekhlosmiley36jad aur niki se kam nehismiley17

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

Mujhe toh bahut saari acchi lag rahi he par ladke sab acche nhi he:: handful only lol

konsi larkiyan achi hain smiley14 haven't watched it yet

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

She is getting pathetically vulgar each passing day...bas bollywood ko copy karna hai chaahe suit kare ya na kare...dhoort fake makkaar ..BB mein jhoot bol bol ke end tak tikk gayi apne hubby ke kandhon per beth ke

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

yeah i m planing to stalk their instagram soon LOL

Planning wlannkng kya hoti hai. Go there, find and sent instagram IDs to me. Achhe dost bano. Fansonly wala bhi kuch ho toh bhi bhej dio.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

nvm lol

Edited by EXOL - 11 months ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now I’m almost 100% sure the chomu kumar is going to top 5,and I still can’t take seriously. Just like his cringe YT content dude understands desi mentality very well, knows what people will like. Subah subah saw people praising him for respecting Isha by telling to mind cameras when she and Samarth were busy in gulu gulu. Are bhai how tf is it your business? You’re being violent and aggressive with her tab camera nahin dikha? What Samarth isha are doing is cringe teen romance (which tbf they are)

Edited by Bluekohl - 11 months ago
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibecheck

konsi larkiyan achi hain smiley14 haven't watched it yet

Same sawaal hai mera bhi smiley36

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Now I’m almost 100% sure the chomu kumar is going to top 5,and I still can’t take seriously. Just like his cringe YT content dudeunderstands desi mentality very well, knows what people will like. Subah subahsaw people praising him for respecting Isha by telling to mind cameras when sheand Samarth were busy in gulu gulu. Are bhai how tf is it your business? You’rebeing violent and aggressive with her tab camera nahin dikha? What Samarth ishaare doing is cringe teen romance (which tbf they are)

Red flag se beech mein beige flag ban jata hai bro and that's enough for the people I guess.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I don't know but now I have started to feel that Sallu also doesn't like Abhishek. He only supports him out of his hatred for Isha. Because Sallu was completely enjoying the roasting of Abhishek by Arun 🤣🤣 Sallu definitely likes Arun and Tehelka.

Abhishek exposed himself Infront of Salman during KZ issuesmiley37

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Red flag se beech mein beige flag ban jata hai bro and that's enough for the people I guess.

How's this even a beige flag tho? You focus on your own game, whatever they're doing, it's consensual and she's ok with it, toh tu faltu gyaan kyon jhaad raha hai? And after insinuating such vile gross stuff against isha, he's talking about dignity? He said she's a whore in a roundabout way publicly, this is consensual stuff. What you did was way worse. If it's unacceptable BB will intervene, tell then to stop