Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 4th Nov 2023 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Vicky gives zero f***** about Aish and Neil no matter how hard esp Aish tries it ain’t gonna work.

I liked the way Vicky don't give a damn about this useless fight with aish and neil.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Vicky gives zero f***** about Aish and Neil no matter how hard esp Aish tries it ain’t gonna work.

From night convo between aish and neil- i think aish is not interested to make any friednship with anyone or specially Vicky ankita.On the other hand,neil is okay with friendship,he wants to be. Babu baby bolke jo fight kiya usse maine pata laga liyasmiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

How Munawar played in lock upp?why everyone praises him so high? I am asking coz i did not see anything potential still on him! He is throwing shayeri and flirting with mannara sana khanzadi etc. Thats it.

Yes,he is better than mp stand, but still i want to know,what is in the store? What he can show us that will make him winning material?! Or winner!

Same question

Ussey zaida active toh yeh abhifake hai, even neil seems real but yeh munawaar is not doing something impressive.

Isha was so right about him

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Bandar tu nikal 🤪

When abhishek fights,i only hear nikal nikal chal tu, kis baat ka fight ye mujhe pata hi nehi chaltasmiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

When abhishek fights,i only hear nikal nikal chal tu, kis baat ka fight ye mujhe pata hi nehi chaltasmiley36

Main aisa hi hoon

Tu nhi janta main hoon kon

Chal nikal

Abhishek bus yehi lines repeat main bolta hai har fight main

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Samarth Isha doing PDA smiley11 I don’t know why but I want Isha to stay away from this leechad Samarth as well.

Isha is doing drama. In that particular bed scene that was captured, Isha and Samarth made a small move and allowed the audience to run their imaginations wild. Isha probably knew Abhishek would come looking for her.

If Isha didn't want it, she could have said 'No' to Samarth and had the chance to easily get out of bed. Isha is not someone who doesn't know how to speak up for herself.

IMO, these three are using each other. Abhishek knows that he needs Isha to gain sympathy. So he always tries to keep the Isha angle alive. Isha knows that both guys ruined her plans. So she is probably trying to use them, and I don't think Samarth is stupid not to understand that he is getting used. He has heard enough to know Isha is trying to use him, so he is also playing

Edited by gibige - 11 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye Abhishek me aisa kya hai jo log badal jate hai iske sath smiley36 iske advocate bante firte hai after sometime smiley36

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Ikr? Both Aish and Neil try to make it look like that Ankita and Vicky are competing with them when actually the guy hardly cares. He already has different angles and people to deal with in the game while Aish and Neil's game is all around hating Vicky. smiley36

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

chomu ka new name thookade smiley37

Renee.Clare thumbnail

I just love Arun and Tehelka, also I feel they genuinely triggered chomu, unlike the other fights where he pretends because he ain’t half as witty as them smiley37

Plus infront of them his a** is burning because Sallu does kind of like them.

I don't know but now I have started to feel that Sallu also doesn't like Abhishek. He only supports him out of his hatred for Isha. Because Sallu was completely enjoying the roasting of Abhishek by Arun 🤣🤣 Sallu definitely likes Arun and Tehelka.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 11 months ago