Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 4th Nov 2023 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

salman saying to isha .. she is exposing her private life to public.. did that first day on itself .. so I wanna ask whose idea was to introduce these two together during the premiere and create that tension… they fabricate everything and now playing saint

It’s so funny how Sallu has to say we had to bring truth out as if BB is some vigilante for relationships smiley36

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

She can’t stand up to Sallu. She is a newbie, only 19 years old too. Till now she has shown quite a resolute and so much of mental strength, but she has become the target of Sallu’s jokes, and unless one of the guys leaves I don’t see all this mess stopping. She should grow some brains instead and stay the eff away from these two. And yeah one thing is clear, Sallu doesn’t like her. Each and every season there’s someone who Sallu grows to despise, and she seems to be the one this time.

You’re absolutely right, and also she has no brains in this department that much is for sure. If she did, after this bashing she wouldn’t be in this position with Samarth. Shows she’s truly immature.

Also I feel she knows now she is gonna get bashed so she just remains silent and is patiently waiting till wkv finishes. It’s good Vicky told her to own up otherwise god only knows what BB would do.

Calling it now don’t be surprised if they even bring cast members of her show to further paint Abhishek in a good light. If BB thinks thay targeting a girl who doesn’t have a significant fan base is going to bring them trp then they are the idiots.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Well if this continues then Isha is in for a very painful journey. She is going to be humiliated every WKV. So either she needs to be strong and stand up to Salman or else she will be crying every WKV.

They don’t make contestants like this anymore, everyone of these people have seen 16 years of BB humiliating celebs and not everyone can stand up.

I remneber Hina saying that not everyone has the mental fortitude to speak up and also BB then atleast used to bash on tasks or behaviour in the house - now they get parents, spouses and who not involved.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Manasvi ja ri hai ye log tab bhi piche ladd re hain smiley37 Shit man Arun Tehelka are too damn funny 😂😂😂😂😭

It was cute when Abhishek was like why are u jumping in his fight to Tehelka (for Arun) and Tehelka is like bhai hai mera smiley27

Sera-high123 thumbnail
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ek phatka maroga patla hagegasmiley37 arun bhai is something else

Thukera lmao sunny is fking hawlorious

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

It was cute when Abhishek was like why are u jumping in his fight to Tehelka (for Arun) and Tehelka is like bhai hai mera smiley27

Maza hi aagya sahi se mardi thukare ki
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

sab log shalin shalin kar rahe .. should I go watch that season insteadsmiley37

Watch it, it was funny and you can’t remember shaloo without papita Gautam who in ration task only picked up several papitas.

https://x.com/ratha_komal/status/1593142891760988161?s=46&t=oHvRjCOkPBEDTgIhPwcg6w

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

Tab toh neil mahaan he 😊

Am watching TI - karan gets very happy when any guy talks abt flirting being called as friendly 😂

is liye iska anushka se breakup hogaya hoga smiley36

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SP2684

Sach mein. Currently toh yeh massively overhyped lagta hain. And no, there are no tasks is not an excuse - kuch toh karle bhai (aside from the above-noted smiley36).

bb's taunt is applicable for him. bb ne kaha tha na k some people think bb is about tasks only. if munawar only shines in tasks then he came here with the same thinking smiley36 is liye or kuch nahi kar sak raha