Lack of genuine bonds and Groups : Reason behind boredom

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

I started bigg boss 17, it’s 3rd week and I am already bored, the reason is no dynamics are interesting , no one is keen on making bond and connections with other housemates, every contestant wants to play solo and has trust issues with each other, everyone is fighting without any head and tail, no one has any clue what to do and how to do, the mindset that bigg boss is all about fighting and screaming in recent seasons is the reason many people are put off from the show, because bigg boss was more than just fighting and screaming………Initial weeks should have been always about making groups and connections, not unnecessarily fighting

in their bid to be seen, almost all housemates have opened their cards that there is nothing to look forward anymore, no friendships, no rivalries are emerging as of now even though it’s almost close to 4weeks, Bigg Boss 13 was Goat season for a reason, the housemates created genuine bonds in initial weeks, whether it’s bahus and paras or Shukla Asim and their friendship, so when in second half wildcards entered and the way many of them backstabbed their groups, Asim going against Siddharth and all these rivalries and their fights looked genuine, the every week changing group dynamics were interesting and bb putting all group members in same team intensified the tasks……

after season 13 no one genuinely made such groups, I had hopes from Munawar that atleast he’ll be a leader and form his own group against couples and couples will form their own groups but he is playing safe and seems he doesn’t want to be in bad books of anyone specially Vicky Ankita, Couples are also randomly fighting with each other without head and tail, Ankita Aish could’ve very well played friends to foes card, but both of them seems not interested, The season is just doing nowhere and soon the fatigue will hit the creatives coz of no angles at all…….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Because there's no match like season 13 ,that season was one of the best season .