Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Look like i watched some other bigg boss because Shalin clearly threatened him first & even abused his MOTHER FIRST!!! That’s when Stan got furious & started with that fight. Ofcourse he was wrong there but if you compare and see the whole journey he was NEVER fake even for a second. I am not endorsing abuse but I find it super hilarious that you including many people find Stan as pathetic BUT applaud someone like Archana who even strangled Shiv by neck and said “Gadh dungi” multiple times. smiley29

Anyways, i don’t need to defend or say anything because ShivStan were the TOP 2 of bb16 which means they were highest voted & most loved. So yeah i rest my case. Most hated you can say to feel good but yeah reality is different smiley36

So according to you "gadh dungi" >> legit death threats & attempted physical assault on national TV? Your defense ain't defensing! Giving someone death threats & violence isn't being "real" but being pathetic & cheap!

PS. Teja & Prince were also the "highest voted & most loved" from their seasons, so were they the "best" too? I'm sure you approve of their deserving wins too, right? Right?!smiley36smiley9

MC is the worst & most hated winner according to majority BB fans.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

So according to you "gadh dungi" >> legit death threats & attempted physical assault on national TV? Your defense ain't defensing! Giving someone death threats & violence isn't being "real" but being pathetic & cheap!

PS. Teja & Prince were also the "highest voted & most loved" from their seasons, so were they the "best" too? I'm sure you approve of their deserving wins too, right? Right?!smiley36smiley9

MC is the worst & most hated winner according to majority BB fans.

Teja/Prince were most popular but were the winners of most flop season with least viewership & are the MOST hated by majority of bb fans.

Stan is the Winner of a Blockbuster BB season & is one lf the Most loved as well. And Stan gave death threats?!? Where is the proof? The exaggeration you people do just because you overrated favs didn’t winsmiley37

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Also, Gadhdungi is just one thing i could remember. Otherwise most of Archana content was beeped because she used to go personal and abuse all the timesmiley8

How convenient to ignore her abuses, but lose it if Stan does itsmiley21