Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Abhishek will not be in top-2 or 3, he'll be 4th at best. People compare him to Pratik, but Pratik was sensible & also likable. There's no likable qualities about Abhishek.

But then people as cheap as MC & Elvish has won, so anything can happen!

Anyways, Munawar will win by a landslide so doesn't matter who's 2nd or 3rd.

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 11 months ago
AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Be rest assured, Ankita defo in Top 2. They might evict out Vicky if he proves to be a hurdle in her journey but don't think Abhishek reaching there although he's getting a lot of sympathy on SM!!

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ummm, I don't think there's any "throne" in the House. Just a bunch of people locked up in a testy environment. How you cope with the resultant psychological pressure, and come off at the end of the season is all that matters to me.smiley13

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

He has already taken over Mannara for the 3rd Spot in Finale & now the way he is going he is on the verge of Replacing Ankita in Final 2.

Most of the Topics are about him. He gets max footage as well. Not to mention he is always being defended by Salman indirectly on WKV’s. smiley20

Samarth’s entry is one of the main factors, Abhishek Became a fan favourite. His fan following is increasing day by day & is being applauded by neutrals as well on Instagram/Twitter. smiley16 I definitely see him in TOP 2 if he does something BIG!!! smiley10

He n Isha doing hardwork n some other in ormax .

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Abhishek will not be in top-2 or 3, he'll be 4th at best. People compare him to Pratik, but Pratik was sensible & also likable. There's no likable qualities about Abhishek.

But then people as cheap as MC & Elvish has won, so anything can happen!

Anyways, Munawar will win by a landslide so doesn't matter who's 2nd or 3rd.

Aren’t you the one who said Stan wouldn’t even reach finale & Priyanka will win the showsmiley37smiley37
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

Aren’t you the one who said Stan wouldn’t even reach finale & Priyanka will win the showsmiley37smiley37

I did & I flopped!

That's why I said, if people as pathetic & cheap like MC & Elvish can win, then anything can happen!

NINALOGY thumbnail

Not possible, ankita and munawar are fixed top 2

Abhi could be in top 5 but not in top 2/3

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

I did & I flopped!

That's why I said, if people as pathetic & cheap like MC & Elvish can win, then anything can happen!

How is MC Stan cheap?!? He didn’t made fun of any particular section like Munawar or Elvish. smiley29

Also, The cheapest contestant last year was Archana, who used to give the worst sort of abuses & dhamki’s to other contestants multiple times & even used her Political party to threat otherssmiley11 You people hate on Stan unnecessarily because of his less activity in the house & nothing else. HE was the most genuine contestant last year with no double standards & won fair & square.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

How is MC Stan cheap?!? He didn’t made fun of any particular section like Munawar or Elvish. smiley29

Also, The cheapest contestant last year was Archana, who used to give the worst sort of abuses & dhamki’s to other contestants multiple times & even used her Political party to threat otherssmiley11 You people hate on Stan unnecessarily because of his less activity in the house & nothing else. HE was the most genuine contestant last year with no double standards & won fair & square.

Are you really calling out Archana for abuses while supporting the most abusive person MC?! He literally gave death threats to Shalin & Tina on national TV! He charged to physically assault Shalin with a flower vase! & not to forget abused people with foul language countless times! So indeed, he's cheap & pathetic. That's why he's the most hated & worst winner in BB history!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Are you really calling out Archana for abuses while supporting the most abusive person MC?! He literally gave death threats to Shalin & Tina on national TV! He charged to physically assault Shalin with a flower vase! & not to forget abused people with foul language countless times! So indeed, he's cheap & pathetic. That's why he's the most hated & worst winner in BB history!

Look like i watched some other bigg boss because Shalin clearly threatened him first & even abused his MOTHER FIRST!!! That’s when Stan got furious & started with that fight. Ofcourse he was wrong there but if you compare and see the whole journey he was NEVER fake even for a second. I am not endorsing abuse but I find it super hilarious that you including many people find Stan as pathetic BUT applaud someone like Archana who even strangled Shiv by neck and said “Gadh dungi” multiple times. smiley29

Anyways, i don’t need to defend or say anything because ShivStan were the TOP 2 of bb16 which means they were highest voted & most loved. So yeah i rest my case. Most hated you can say to feel good but yeah reality is different smiley36