Neil Bhatt: An Underrated Gem in Entertainment Industry

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I recently watched Neil Bhatt in "Karol Bagh" and was blown away by his acting skills, especially in romantic scenes. I can't help but wonder why he hasn't been offered any Bollywood roles yet. I believe he has the potential to excel in love story movies. What do you think? Share

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by Purrrfect - 11 months ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

yes KB made him popular but his best show was Gulaal.. their his acting was top notch . he was good in diya baati .. but i think after working in crap show like ghum for 3+ years he has lost touch with that nuanced acting which he was popular for.. he is a director’s actor .. so he needs a good team .. ofc he can do very well in bollywood given a chance .. i know he has done a gujarati movie which was critically received well.. so he defo has a potential

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I find him a joker in the show bt his dance - OMG i love his dance dil kholkar naachta he

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I watched him in Ghum which was pretty OTT and fell in love with his acting. I can imagine how good he would've been in Gulaal which was a critically acclaimed show.

He deserves better writing more than movies, may be some well written show on OTT platform.

And he should've have chosen Jhalak over BB. The guy doesn't know how to use his talent 🤦‍♀️

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I loved him in karol bagh and gulal. Fantastic actor. But ghum completely tanked his credibility as an actor. I wasn't an avid watcher but he seemed to sleep walk through the role. But i guess popularity beats critical acclaim everytime

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

I recently watched Neil Bhatt in "Karol Bagh" and was blown away by his acting skills, especially in romantic scenes. I can't help but wonder why he hasn't been offered any Bollywood roles yet. I believe he has the potential to excel in love story movies. What do you think? Share

maybe because his acting skills are average at best and his face looks like a big potato.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Neil is a good actor ,watched Ghum the reason was VC only because of GC, thought of a show much better than what it became but this guy gave his best till the end though I disconnected with illogical writing but when it was gem it's because of gem present there- Neil bhattsmiley27......

Gulaal and KB was critically admired haven't watched it but read reviews one of you toosmiley36....

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I watched him in Ghum which was pretty OTT and fell in love with his acting. I can imagine how good he would've been in Gulaal which was a critically acclaimed show.

He deserves better writing more than movies, may be some well written show on OTT platform.

And he should've have chosen Jhalak over BB. The guy doesn't know how to use his talent 🤦‍♀️

Yep he is a good actor and dancer.

@bold: Lady Macbeth hai na uske saath smiley36

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yep he is a good actor and dancer.

@bold: Lady Macbeth hai na uske saath smiley36

His inspiration is Bhagyashree smiley36

Jokes apart, it's commendable how he puts her over everything, his career, his reputation everything.

I hope she does as well which she hasn't done yet.