Khanzadi so cunning

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Tells Arun and Thelka that abhishek making me uncomfortable so help me out.

Now that Salman told Abhishek about this and now Khanzadi is saying NO to it.

If I was Arun or Thelka I wouldn't talk to her ever again.

how cheap can you get? making arun and thelka look bad. If you don't feel uncomfortable then why tell them?

I tell you why she back foot. Because she suddenly realized her fake love drama will break up with Abhishek. Honestly Khanzadi never needed no fake drama in the house. She can go to top 5 on her own. But looks like she wants to continue that fake love drama and force down our throat.

Edited by joker83 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keeratm12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In a way, manarra was not too far off the truth when telling abhishek to be careful or she’ll call this molestation next. Bit of a crude way to put it but khanzaadi herself is throwing unnecessary shade on others for gestures she’s inviting.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Keeratm12

In a way, manarra was not too far off the truth when telling abhishek to be careful or she’ll call this molestation next. Bit of a crude way to put it but khanzaadi herself is throwing unnecessary shade on others for gestures she’s inviting.

That apology scene actually looked creepy and uncomfortable bcz she was constantly asking him to stay away .Like Munawar said, it's all about consent. Abhishek doesn't have a license just because she's okay with him now.

How can Salman even use that to defend Abhishake

Mannara's thought process is problematic. That being said, KZ also uses terms like "assault" casually .

Even Abhishek is no different. Any sane person would maintain a distance, but he was fighting with Arunsmiley29 He needs KZ for content.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed. Everybody wants to win the trophy but but Khanzadi seems way too desperate for it. Brazenly showing her hypocrisy.

Initially, she accused Abhishek of attempting to physically assault her. A fight broke out & then all of the sudden she was fine with him.

Complained to Arun etc of being uncomfortable with him, and then denies the next moment.

Pathetic. She is loosely using the woman card.

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Cunning is what cuts it in this House.smiley1