Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

that topic got locked just as i was about to post my response lol

yup. his excuse is that he only heard one side and never abhishek's side. if you truly love your partner, you believe them. you don't try to sympathize with their abuser just because you never heard their side. abhishek hasn't even denied that he was abusive, he has only tried to justify his abuse and paint isha in a bad light so people can understand why he was right to abuse her. now they talk about isha's character every day k wo kitna party karti hai, sirf larko se dosti karti hai, blah blah. abhishek even said that he told her not to do collab parties because then you have to "befriend" the owners jo k 7, 8 ya jitne bhi admi hote hain. he was tryna insinuate something else and then said he would tell people about it outside. ghar mein wo nahi bata sakta k isha ki kin baaton pe usko gussa ata tha. he wants people to imagine the worst by leaving it to their imaginations. anyway, because of all this, i don't think isha is the villain in all of this. she is imperfect but abhishek and samarth are the villains of this story, not isha like everyone is making her out to be. jo larkay us se pyar k claims karte hain and are playing the ashiq angle talk so much sh*t about her. it's unbelievable. she hasn't said a word about them and what they are like outside. why can't they extend the same grace to her?

Umm yeah, as much irritating as that girl can be at times, I have never seen her badmouthing either of them. Decent men never disrespect and character assassinate the woman they claimed to love at some point, and that too in front of everyone like this. Isha jaisi bhi ho, iss Abhishek chomu ko ye nee dikhta ki iske khud ke behaviour mei kitni problem hai, upar se it’s hella disturbing that being a 25 plus year old he was dating a minor smiley24 And he is washing his dirty linen in public again and again, a relationship that he once shared with her, uska mazak hi bana ra hai baar baar sbke aage discuss karke and Isha ki disrespect hi kar ra hai. Khud ki possessive aur abusive nature hai, but blame saara wo ladki pe daalna hai smiley24 I am feeling sorry for her now. Aur ye dusra wala toh hai hi joker.
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vibecheck

this is sallu and bb's gift smiley39 sallu gave abhishek the pass on the first wkw - he made isha the villain and abhishek the poor lover boi who hasn't gotten over the love of his life. sarey brainless gharwale bhi phir same line of reasoning paakar k chal liye and they push the same narrative. this happens every season. yeh log apna dimag ghar rakh k atey hain. jo sallu wkw pe bol k jata hai sab us k lakeer k fakeer ban jate hain smiley36 un sab ne bhi abhishek ko charhaya and they always console him when he fake cries and tell him she's not worthy of him, blah blah. in logon ne sara kaand kar k isha ko villain bana dia and bb also picks on her. now people don't like her to ab samarth bhi usko jaise treat karey, he has a pass because people already view her as the villain who's two-timing these boys and is breaking their hearts while they lauuuve her so fcking much

Isha definitely has lied in her relationship with Samarth. She admitted calling Abhishek on his birthday which isn't a problem but she hid it from Samarth which kinda is.

But then again, the way Samarth opened up about everything made me question everything he said on the first day especially about himself. Do I ask you who you are with? Have I ever said a word about you lingering around anyone? And now suddenly he has a problem with everything. His face on only men in her age group can be her friends not women said a lot. He even added examples. Priyanka. Ankita. The dude declared his girlfriend he claimed to be insanely in love with in front of her abusive ex who he couldn't wait to kill with his bare hands.

I am disappointed. I actually thought Samarth was good. smiley22

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Isha samarth suhaagraat scene de rahe hainsmiley43

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

sallu - ek phool do maali (about isha and 2 losers)

Chingaari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

BiggBoss episode 8 baje chalana. Mujhe dae baje sona hota hai. smiley23

Nachchu ji aap abhi jana nahi main jaldi seapna karwachauth ka vrat khol leti hunsmiley43

vibecheck thumbnail

chalo sallu ne bola k in dono losers ka isha k ilawa koi angle hi nahi hai smiley36

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I need someone to explain it to me how Abhishek and Samarth ended up becoming the most innocent bacche of the season who suffered for absolutely no fault of them and Isha, the mastermind villain who made these two innocent bacche dance to her tune.

Hua to hua kaise ye?

smiley36

Because sacha Ashiq toh violence/toxicpanthi karega hi, it's the woman's fault that she's not able to accept this true love and adjust accordinglysmiley42

Ye gyan hume Tere Naam aur Kabir Singh se mila hai smiley9

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rinku dikha

Chingaari thumbnail

Main toh kehti hun BB sab saam daam dand bhed duur karke inn hornies ke scenes dikha hi daalo

vibecheck thumbnail

survey hua ghar mein k gharwalo ko kon ziada isha isha karte dikhta hai between abhishek and samarth. i can't decide tbh smiley36 dono hi isha k peechay parhe rehte hain