Bigg Boss 17: Daily Discussion Thread - 3rd Nov (Friday Ka Vaar)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 17

- Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

- Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

- Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates,

articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticism. Learn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact Armu4eva, Minionite, devashree_h, Leprechaun, or mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dekho main kya layi smiley9

Nalle BB ko Ahem ji ki kadr hi nahi. He would have been such a great contestant smiley19

https://x.com/IamnotSuvi/status/1720371955457798387?s=20

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Nalle BB ko Ahem ji ki kadr hi nahi. He would have been such a great contestant smiley19

Oh man smiley37

Ahem ji ko laate na toh main BB ke 30% paap toh instantly maaf kar deti smiley36

Dude is the curtain a saree? Holy shit it is smiley37

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

that topic got locked just as i was about to post my response lol

Originally posted by: infinity101

Omg he told all this to Abhishek about Isha? smiley11 Wow what a boyfriend smiley32 Uss din toh badi badi batein kar ra tha, jab aya tha, ki kaise Abhishek was abusive towards Isha and she might forgive him but he can never blah blah. Ab uske sath hi baith ke sympathise aur relate kar ra hai. Aur ye Isha bolti firti hai sbko ki how Samarth treats her so respectfully etc etc. ghanta respectfully smiley44

yup. his excuse is that he only heard one side and never abhishek's side. if you truly love your partner, you believe them. you don't try to sympathize with their abuser just because you never heard their side. abhishek hasn't even denied that he was abusive, he has only tried to justify his abuse and paint isha in a bad light so people can understand why he was right to abuse her. now they talk about isha's character every day k wo kitna party karti hai, sirf larko se dosti karti hai, blah blah. abhishek even said that he told her not to do collab parties because then you have to "befriend" the owners jo k 7, 8 ya jitne bhi admi hote hain. he was tryna insinuate something else and then said he would tell people about it outside. ghar mein wo nahi bata sakta k isha ki kin baaton pe usko gussa ata tha. he wants people to imagine the worst by leaving it to their imaginations. anyway, because of all this, i don't think isha is the villain in all of this. she is imperfect but abhishek and samarth are the villains of this story, not isha like everyone is making her out to be. jo larkay us se pyar k claims karte hain and are playing the ashiq angle talk so much sh*t about her. it's unbelievable. she hasn't said a word about them and what they are like outside. why can't they extend the same grace to her?

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I need someone to explain it to me how Abhishek and Samarth ended up becoming the most innocent bacche of the season who suffered for absolutely no fault of them and Isha, the mastermind villain who made these two innocent bacche dance to her tune.

Hua to hua kaise ye?

smiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

BB nhi chalna iss bar innn zalimo ny ahem ji ko nhi bulaya 🥺

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I need someone to explain it to me how Abhishek and Samarth ended up becoming the most innocent bacche of the season who suffered for absolutely no fault of them and Isha, the mastermind villain who made these two innocent bacche dance to her tune.

Hua to hua kaise ye?

smiley36

Because unn main sallu ko apna app dikhta hai aur isha main aishwariya raismiley9

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Hua to hua kaise ye?

smiley36

this is sallu and bb's gift smiley39 sallu gave abhishek the pass on the first wkw - he made isha the villain and abhishek the poor lover boi who hasn't gotten over the love of his life. sarey brainless gharwale bhi phir same line of reasoning paakar k chal liye and they push the same narrative. this happens every season. yeh log apna dimag ghar rakh k atey hain. jo sallu wkw pe bol k jata hai sab us k lakeer k fakeer ban jate hain smiley36 un sab ne bhi abhishek ko charhaya and they always console him when he fake cries and tell him she's not worthy of him, blah blah. in logon ne sara kaand kar k isha ko villain bana dia and bb also picks on her. now people don't like her to ab samarth bhi usko jaise treat karey, he has a pass because people already view her as the villain who's two-timing these boys and is breaking their hearts while they lauuuve her so fcking much

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Because unn main sallu ko apna app dikhta hai aur isha main aishwariya raismiley9

Host to personally le raha hai. If devil playing devil's advocate had a face! smiley36smiley44

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

BiggBoss episode 8 baje chalana. Mujhe dae baje sona hota hai. smiley23