Manara's Recent Actions in Big Boss - Let's Break it Down!

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I hope you're all keeping up with the latest drama in the house!

The situation with Manara and Neil has really caught my attention, and I wanted to delve a bit deeper into it.

Neil's composed response to Manara's threat to quit the show was nothing short of impressive. He made it crystal clear that the decision ultimately lies with Manara, and no one can stand in her way if she truly wants to leave. It's a bold move, considering the high stakes of the game.

However, I can't help but wonder if this strategy is the best course of action for Manara. Neil's calm yet assertive demeanor demonstrated that no one is irreplaceable in the Big Boss house. If the door opens, making the decision to go won't be easy.

Let's talk about Manara's recent behavior. Her attempts to turn on the charm with Big Boss, complete with those 'nashili' eyes and a voice that could rival a siren, have been quite the spectacle. It's hard not to chuckle at the theatrics.

Now, I want to make it clear that I'm a fan of Manara. She brings a unique energy to the house, and her presence is definitely felt. However, there's no denying that she has a knack for seeking attention.

What's your take on this? Do you think Manara's strategy is a savvy move, or is she taking a big risk with her position in the house?

Let's hear your thoughts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Duhh she's seeking attention. But she knows enough she's kinda favorite, so she can do the drama, now if it's someone like Puneet etc, they'd have been thrown out

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She's somewhat too full of herself!smiley11

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Well Miss Papa ki Pari is too full of herself. To be honest her eye roll, making faces or that wannabe cute innocent acting of hers doesn't entertain me a bit. I am surprised how she wasn't grilled for using the word molest so casually. That apology of hers was definitely not genuine rather a very bad attempt at saving her facesmiley11.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can't stand her and her attitude smiley39

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I also can’t stand mannara. Too much fakeness and her energy is low now. The only time she’s onscreen she’s either biitching about khnzaadi or hating on abhishek and khnzadis love angle. If not that then she’s flirting with munawar and trying to get male attention. She’s too desperate.